View Poll Results: If you have a legendary item, who are you?

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • I'm a veteran player and spent more than 1000$ on the game (subs/services)

47 74.60%
  • I'm a old player and spent more than 500$ on the game (subs/services)

13 20.63%
  • I'm a new player (started Wod or Legion) and spent less than 500$ on the game (subs/services)

3 4.76%
    10+ Year Old Account

Legendary poll (based on $ spent) : just curious.

Let's see the results from this

edit : fuck me i clicked on "i'm a new player...." to test things. So thats a -1 there.
    Last edited by Iseeyou; 2016-09-15 at 07:10 PM.

I'm a vet and have spent over 1000 dollars on subs/services/expansions and I don't have shit, playing 16 hours a day. A RL friend of mine spends money on this game like it's candy, (has probably spent 1000 dollars just from WoD-Legion) and has also gone ham 16 hours a day, and he also has squat.

Shit posts gonna shit post
    Infracted;

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-16 at 05:29 AM.

Deleted
    This is a pretty useless poll, because there is no way MMO-Champion has an equal amount of New, $500 and $1000 players who will all see and take part in this thread. Your results will hugely skewed due to the fact that most posters here are veterans.

We need an auto-mod in here for these top quality shitposts.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

veteran player in the over 1000 dollar mark and have not even seen a legendary.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    What? By money spent I fall into veteran category. Im Pandababy after all!

How is that at all relevant? Does wasting money entitle you to a legendary?
    Does the guy that farms the AH 24/7 but has never raided/pvped deserve it more than the guy that raids 3 evenings a week?
    What is the correlation to breathing and having a big shlong ?

Also, bad poll is bad, why not make yes and no option and then diversify by giving your ludicrous random correlation options?

Questions and more questions.

OP shouldn't you be in the Video Game forum bragging about how awesome GW2 and Wildstar are? Or did you get off the Wildstar hypetrain early on after release?

This is completely irrelevant to the rate of legendary drops so I really don't see what the point of this post is. If a mod doesn't close this then I'm going to be very surprised and a little disappointed.

Regardless, no legendaries for me and I've been playing since classic. I'm pretty sure I'm at 1000+ from subs alone.
    Last edited by Irian; 2016-09-16 at 08:07 AM.

been playing since release... have a shitload of the old legendaries that I farmed after content was relevant (also the-free-"legendaries" like mop-cloak and wod-ring, but these I dont really consider legendaries)... what this have to do with my sub-time, I dunno.. any Pandababy or so can just go farm for Thunderfury and so on, as it's pure luck when/if they drop... U can get it NOW or NEVER... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing the thread. Topic like this with just a poll without anything else added from the OP usually doesn't lead anywhere.