Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is getting to CoD levels of exclusive deals.

What's next, new legendary with doritos packs?

Quote Originally Posted by NFA View Post

You must be a resident of Boston if you want to buy these special doritos.

Deleted
    Have to say this is pretty ridiculous. I was actually looking forward to this but it seems Blizzard is only getting more and more absurd with their exclusives. Really frustrating...

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd actually be O.K. with that, as long as the dorito packs were sold world wide.

Region blocking a new hero skin is absolutely abhorrent.
    Hi

Only valid at participating vendors.

They said they're looking into a way to get it to those who can't obtain it now for the future, at least that's what they said on Facebook.

So...can I just get the 30-day free trial for Amazon Prime, then link my Twitch account to that, and get Tyrande? Or do I actually have to purchase a subscription to Amazon Prime for it to work?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They said they're looking into a way to get it to those who can't obtain it now for the future, at least that's what they said on Facebook.
    I know how it works. My apologies for harsh post.

"Yo dwag! I heard your country got restriction for Amazon Prime or Twitch Prime! So we will give you Tyrande in HS to buy months later for 4.99 Euro! I hope you're not dissapointed?!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    So...can I just get the 30-day free trial for Amazon Prime, then link my Twitch account to that, and get Tyrande? Or do I actually have to purchase a subscription to Amazon Prime for it to work?
    You get the 30 day free trial, link your twitch account, and then hit to view the loot you get, it should show up on the side. You have to redeem the code.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I know how it works. My apologies for harsh post.

"Yo dwag! I heard your country got restriction for Amazon Prime or Twitch Prime! So we will give you Tyrande in HS to buy months later for 4.99 Euro! I hope you're not dissapointed?!"
    I can't imagine them doing something that bad honestly. Probably another free promotion sign up of some sorts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    The 30 day free trial is enough. Just set up your amazon prime, set your kindle country, and then login to your twitch account. There you'll be offered a link to link the two accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't imagine them doing something that bad honestly. Probably another free promotion sign up of some sorts.
    I'm a bit more cynical than that so not holding to much they'll even do that.

"Sure, we're exploring ways of making this happen for you guys."

And that's all she wrote...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    There is a similar guide on hearthpwn comments, except for UK but you also need a VPN (or something similar) to mask your country of origin.

Seriously fuck this shit. Tired of this. This.

You get the 30 day free trial, link your twitch account, and then hit to view the loot you get, it should show up on the side. You have to redeem the code.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    The 30 day free trial is enough. Just set up your amazon prime, set your kindle country, and then login to your twitch account. There you'll be offered a link to link the two accounts.
    Ah, coolio. Thanks guys.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Soooooo... this is unavailable in Australia.

Took an Amazon Prime trial, tried to connect it, doesn't seem to be any way.

Siiiiiiiiiiigh.

*EDIT*

Or... haxxx... this worked for me!

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone...200_countries/
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2016-10-01 at 06:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

hope this doesnt take too long

Goddamnit, and I was looking forward to finally replace Anduin. I hope this alternative method to get her will come asap.

Deleted
    lol, putting a hero behind a service that is region locked... now people are using hacks and fake card information to try and get her. This is just terrible. I was honestly looking forward for Tyrande, but I guess my original decision to no longer play remains valid as my country is not eligible and I won't start hacking or searching for fake card information.

What a bunch of bullshit.

Well you guys see my location so you know I won't have problems, but who the fuck wants to sign up for twitch garbage? I don't. I do have an amazon prime account but linking it to some other bullshit seems like a real pain in the ass. I can already imagine the annoying emails they'll send me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Looks like you get her with Twitch Prime
    Not in my country, FU Blizzard!

Deleted

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bookmarkbar View Post
    Thank a lot m8!!!