Bonus rolls class hall research: purpose?

One of the biggest things I don't understand is why there is a class hall research that lets you place work orders for bonus rolls with order resources? On beta you could just buy them with order resources to begin with in Dal. Did they remove the ability to use order resources baseline?

Biggest reason I'm concerned with this is I'm going to have to choose between that and the other option within 2 days which is before bonus rolls are available. So what exactly is the point of that class hall research?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

The point is to save gold/resources, you need 7k gold or around 8-10k resources to buy all 3 seals each week without this research.
    Last edited by Isheria; 2016-09-15 at 06:53 PM.

It still costs resources with the work orders though apparently do we know how much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    One of the biggest things I don't understand is why there is a class hall research that lets you place work orders for bonus rolls with order resources? On beta you could just buy them with order resources to begin with in Dal. Did they remove the ability to use order resources baseline?

Biggest reason I'm concerned with this is I'm going to have to choose between that and the other option within 2 days which is before bonus rolls are available. So what exactly is the point of that class hall research?
    if you didnt start it a week ago you wont have access to them before they are available, it will be cheaper, but most importantly you only have to buy 2 from the vendor which doubles in price each time you buy something, which means you can buy 2 cheap for gold + OR or 1 cheap + 1 medium from just OR or just gold