What do I do if I die in the withered army training?

So, i was doing the withered army training, and i got swamped which caused me to die. When I released I was unable to find my corpse. I went to the location on the map, but i could not find it. I had to take a rez sickness. Now i cannot find my loot chests from the training. This was my first good run and i got a high score and a 5man chest. Where can i go to get these? Any suggestions?

sounds like a bug you should have been teleported out before u died

I,m afraid that i will lose the items in the 5 man chest. I hear there set in stone and you can only get them once.

You can't, bugs like these have been reported since early beta and they have done nothing to fix them. I also have lost 4000 ancient mana on this scenario.

This just happened to me. So am I right in saying that we are just screwed or has blizzard said anything about trying to resolve the issue with missing chests?

Deleted
    I got disconnected from the game, because I fell through a floor in the scenario. 500pts 2 boxes, 6 Withered still. First time I'd managed to down that sneak Fal Dro. It was all gone. I was about to write a ticket but found something concerning this in the FAQ, it said, they are aware of the problem, trying to fix it, the GMs cannot help, no items or boxes will be granted.
    I found it quite frustrating, but I guess there's a 'sorry, your loss, come back soon' going with all of the scenarios.
    If you get a dc during the Exodar-scenario while on the Light's heart quest, you'll get thrown out too and lose all progress in the scenario. There at least you can enter the portal again and start over. That is also frustrating as hell, depending on how far you'd already gotten but.. oh well. Happened 3x to me so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darvak View Post
    This just happened to me. So am I right in saying that we are just screwed or has blizzard said anything about trying to resolve the issue with missing chests?
    Odds are the hidden quest credit attributed to that chest isn't applied until you've actually opened it. Next time you have your training just check for the same chest again.

It sure sucks though!

I had something similar happen to me once too.

I died the very moment I was ported out while fighting the Elfbreaker. The scenario was closed, my corpse and the loot unavailable.
    Couldn't do anything but take the ressurection sickness, file a bug report and a ticket (where the GM couldn't help me either) and swallow my anger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Odds are the hidden quest credit attributed to that chest isn't applied until you've actually opened it. Next time you have your training just check for the same chest again.

It sure sucks though!
    Yeah, the chests should be back again. They don't seem to count unless actually opened.

I really like how they managed to fuck up the scenario system that's been in the game since late Cata. Even solo scenarios out in the world allowed you to die and DC just fine in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    This scenario seems impossible as Druid. With mage I go in there with 8 withered and can clear the whole place without any issues, but the druid gets completely destroyed by the centaur boss's melee hits, even before any of the withered dies, in bear spec even. Upon reaching 1 hp, it teleports you to the entrance and all withered get despawned, effectively ending the scenario.

I died once in eggs room and I ended the scenario. No corpse run. Seems buggy

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    This scenario seems impossible as Druid. With mage I go in there with 8 withered and can clear the whole place without any issues, but the druid gets completely destroyed by the centaur boss's melee hits, even before any of the withered dies, in bear spec even. Upon reaching 1 hp, it teleports you to the entrance and all withered get despawned, effectively ending the scenario.
    If the dryad boss is wrecking you, in bear form, in guardian spec, you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong. She meele hits like a wet noodle. You should easily be able to clear everything in the room except her and maybe the 1 or 2 hostile withered behind her, then just run in, slap her around a bit for aggro, throw you withered on Mayhem Mode, and watch her burn. the only thing you have to watch out for as a mele character is the Shrapnel debuff, which requires you to move away from the withered so it doesnt aoe them when it goes off.

Also, how are you getting to her as a mage with 8 withered? Pretty sure you cant even open her door unless you have 10?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Also, how are you getting to her as a mage with 8 withered? Pretty sure you cant even open her door unless you have 10?
    Start with 8, collect 2 more, then open the door.