Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dh 1v3 versus gladiators.

Sry cant post links yet check xaryu or luxia streams. Or google dh 1v3.

Dh so weak lets give them snare removal on 20 sec cs....well done blizz.

Sry can't hear you without actual facts.
    You could break the link with spaces
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Deleted
    ******/watch?v=4sSX9GqBYvM

****** Youtube

It's been posted before though.

Deleted
    They could've just countered that by not dying! No seriously guys, this fine. Learn to CC. /s

Deleted
    Dh already on dr and you got 100% dodge after using blade dance..this guys are gladiators 3000+ rating i bet that they know how to cc....also monk used karma.
    Next dh white knight pls

Edit : what is sarcasm?

if they didnt stack literally on top of each other they would've won that easily.

2 more seconds (aka the extra time needed for the DH to kill and heal) would've ended

They might be amazing players but not vs havoc DH in split second scenarios clearly.

Deleted
    Resilience will fix it.

DHs remind me of what DKs used to be at the start of Wotlk. Lots of nerfs inc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Meta is op , but no matter how high these guys are - they played this one horribly , And dont give me that " lol they know what they do " shit ,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus11456 View Post
    if they didnt stack literally on top of each other they would've won that easily.

2 more seconds (aka the extra time needed for the DH to kill and heal) would've ended

They might be amazing players but not vs havoc DH in split second scenarios clearly.

So in 3v3 when dh is nuking your healer and you are melee you have to go to away and let him finish the job because stacking is bad againts dh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cztk View Post
    So in 3v3 when dh is nuking your healer and you are melee you have to go to away and let him finish the job because stacking is bad againts dh?
    might be the solution

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtin View Post
    Meta is op , but no matter how high these guys are - they played this one horribly , And dont give me that " lol they know what they do " shit ,
    Ofc they underestimate but nuking someome 100 to 0 in 3 sec stun is broken....imagine hunter pets (boost his dmg of artifact ability and heals) or actually other dps...lol pls stop defending this mongo class

no reason to when its 1v3. Personally i would've been playing at the very edge of the melee range and be super quick to exit range of the DH which would've left to an easy kill.

"inb4 low elo no achieves"

2600 for multiple seasons.

Deleted
    uhm...PPl rly defend dh in this video..wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thadeka View Post

Did you see how many DH players are within the DH class hall compared to other classes?

Its the new FOTM class just like DKs during lich king

Quote Originally Posted by Thadeka View Post
    Tbh, its a bit like people bursting into karma back in mop. Its a 1 in a 100 scenario, the DH had every CD in the game, they used almost nothing. They stacked against him (if they hadnt he wouldnt have even killed the shaman) and used nothing.

Deleted
    They misplayed, but the damage is still not fine.

(Look at my posts, you'll tell I'm not a DH)

Trying to argue what you guys are arguing, is blatant idiocy. You can tell from just watching that video they weren't even legitimately trying. Like. He actually would've died long before the Shaman did, if they did virtually anything to him. Shaman even had trinket up, rofl.

Also not stacking up would've made that do negligible-at-best damage. Unless his Shaman called out that he was gonna trinket+link, zero reason to be so close like that.

Get out of 1000 bracket before you complain about irrelevant things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus11456 View Post
    no reason to when its 1v3. Personally i would've been playing at the very edge of the melee range and be super quick to exit range of the DH which would've left to an easy kill.

"inb4 low elo no achieves"

2600 for multiple seasons.
    But 2600 is nothing you noob, these players are 3000+ /s