Thread: Unholy AOE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    A lot of people seem to be looking past the fact that Bursting Sores causes the AoE even if the target dies, and with how quickly some mobs get focused down in Heroics and regular Mythics, you'll seldom have time to dump 3 Epis and a full DnD. Often times it's better to largely forgo trying to pop wounds with ScS and instead find the lowest health target and stack it full of Wounds. Once it dies you'll have a huge Bursting Sore go off and can move on to find the next target.
    This is Called a "Festerbomb"

Deleted
    Your mistake was trying to compete with a DH or WW monk.

I have no idea how their cleave went through testing without a single employee or tester somewhere whispering in the class balance teams ears with a soft voice "we might have slightly overtuned DH's"

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    UH AoE is less bursty than some classes. It's not so much you doing something wrong, it's just they have better burst AoE. It also doesn't help if you're running Castigator for dungeons like I am.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're running Castigator which is best single target Crit/Haste>Mastery. Both Crit and Haste are highly valued, so try to get those stats on gear. If you're running AoE/Cleave spec, then Haste>Mastery>Crit.

For the record, I'm at 850 and have about 30% Crit, it varies though because I'm running the DMF trinket. I also about 18% Haste. Some of my pieces aren't optimal having some Versatility and I'll probably have some gear crafted to get more Crit.
    I tried dropping down too 28% crit

#feelsbadman

back up to 37% crit and loving it with castigator, aiming for 53% once Raid tier is open (not possible now that our 4set is worth getting).