Deleted
    Feel free to send me PM so I can invite you and you can watch me doing World Quests and make screenshots of me killing mobs with thunderfurry skin.

BTW: Select the SECOND answer when handing in the Quest after retrieving the two bindings (at the drake)
    Last edited by mmocb8ab3d640e; 2017-05-20 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Got the Binding from NL in m+ a long time ago, and finally today got the 2nd binding from normal votw. Did casually HC and normal votw through the group finder when ever i had free time.

Deleted
    i keep trying to find farming runs on group finder, i used to but not anymore.
    Both instances are soloable at around 900-905 with valeera's.
    Votw is really long though since you need to kill every boss, i got it while farming high m+ keys there.

Not sure if I'm incredibly lucky, or they upped the drop rate, but I got both bindings to drop today while doing LFG custom groups full of rogues. We had paths and strats down by the second run and within 2 different groups, I saw 1-2 different people get each kind of binding. Took me 3 VOW runs and about 25-30 NL runs, both on normal. Happy hunting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautkicker View Post
    Not sure if I'm incredibly lucky, or they upped the drop rate, but I got both bindings to drop today while doing LFG custom groups full of rogues. We had paths and strats down by the second run and within 2 different groups, I saw 1-2 different people get each kind of binding. Took me 3 VOW runs and about 25-30 NL runs, both on normal. Happy hunting!
    I queued specifically for VotW and Nelth and I got both bindings after eachother.
    Might've upped droprate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautkicker View Post
    Drop rate was increased in 7.2.5

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you can use the other 3 hidden appearance colors except for the default one even if you have a hidden appearance from another artifact. For example: I only own the Sub hidden appearance but I can use the legion dungeon and world quest appearance for both Assa and Outlaw because I did them with the Sub one.

Deleted
    If anyone is up for farming the bindings add me on bnet (scorp#2384) and I'll join in.

edit: EU btw
    Last edited by mmocbf9015e06e; 2017-08-01 at 08:47 PM.

Got it today, I think I was lucky though as I've been pretty damn lucky when its come to drops on this rogue so far. I got the left half really early on Im pretty sure right after turning 110 without even knowing about it and then went and did NL on heroic today once and got it off the last boss, so barely even had to farm for it at all.
    Also got the felsteel annihilator the other day so I'm gonna go with I'm just lucky lol