Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly sick of Victim Culture and listening to how people in a foreign countries lives matter more than their own countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's only in some countries.

In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.
    and is a cuck.

i wouldn't vote for a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Because to some people it's better than going nothing, and it's easier than solving the problem itself. Presidents and leaders that care how the issue seems while they are in office, not what happens after they leave.
    And Hillary will continue that do nothing legacy quite well.

No doubt that she will. And that is why our choice is a Giant Douche, or a Turd Sandwich.
    I don't remember Obama getting that treatment. I remember a lot of shit about him being the best thing ever because first black president. What a great milestone. :/

7+ Year Old Account
    I liked him because he promised "Change"; and while he did do some stuff I liked, I am pretty disappoint, all-in-all; he was a good Republican president.

The least transparent president, who promised he would be the most.
    At what point do Democrats acting like Republicans become Democrats?

I liked him because he promised "Change"; and while he did do some stuff I liked, I am pretty disappoint, all-in-all; he was a good Republican president.

The least transparent president, who promised he would be the most.
    And that's why politicians claiming to be "In Favor" of marijuana is empty noise for me. You can claim to be anything as long as you never have to follow through.

One of the big reasons I despised Sanders and his followers. (Besides being a conman.)

"Why won't you back him? He's going to decriminalize marijuana!"

'Every idiot that wants votes is promising that now.'

Only national populism can destroy cultural Marxism. Trump is the right man for the job at the right time in world history.

I feel great sorrow that this has to be explained...but i'll throw you a bone anyway.

for over 40 years, western countries have been told that globalism is in their best interest and that race doesnt exist
    so basically the state can run your life and borders shouldnt exist

but reality intervened and people saw that all mass 3rd world immigration did was destroy the people it invaded.
    there is nothing wrong with germany remaining german
    or france remaining french and so forth

the rise of nationalism is driven by the fact that people are deciding that white countries dont belong to the whole world and they dont wish to put the best interests of their own people below the best interests of anyone else.

The rise is happening due to the huge support for neoliberal/neoconservative policies from previous time finally coming home to roost. A portion of the first world population is fighting back hard (see: likely to the death) against the fact that their philosophies are running them into the ground at Mach 4 -- that is, that trickle down and 'fuck you, got mine' are wholly vapid and are nothing but excuses for sociopathy. It has now begun to effect them personally, but they'd rather go to war than admit that they've fucked up their entire existence.

Look at the post above me, for an example. They looooooove vote for cheaper shit to buy by exploiting 3rd world labor, and then boom, suddenly decide global economies are bad when the repercussions of it reach you. It's those damn 'mexurcans ruining America by trying to enter illegally, not the business owners hiring them! We also never put Pinochet in power with the backing of Milton Friedman and such, those Peruvians did it to themselves.

It's the ideology crafted by baby boomers finally hitting the apex of its existance. You can no longer blame someone else and get away with being a lazy, unpaying slimeball today unless you're willing to actually start a fight over it. That is exactly what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    I feel great sorrow that this has to be explained...but i'll throw you a bone anyway.

for over 40 years, western countries have been told that globalism is in their best interest and that race doesnt exist
    so basically the state can run your life and borders shouldnt exist

but reality intervened and people saw that all mass 3rd world immigration did was destroy the people it invaded.
    there is nothing wrong with germany remaining german
    or france remaining french and so forth

the rise of nationalism is driven by the fact that people are deciding that white countries dont belong to the whole world and they dont wish to put the best interests of their own people below the best interests of anyone else.
    I 100% agree, I also believe zombie movies are symbolic of this.

I personally think it is due to anger, lack of education, and the fierce dedication to "Team B".

Or just how "dedicated" you can be.

Like I said in another thread. It's very hard to be "Far left" when really being "Far left" is mainly about progressing the human race to enlightenment and peace.

The Far Right, however, is often more concerned about tools of death and how many you can own, how many people are not living by the bible's rules, what those suspicious and scary looking black and brown people are doing, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    and is a cuck.

You sure love youe fancy new alt-rigth buzzwords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Only national populism can destroy cultural Marxism. Trump is the right man for the job at the right time in world history.
    This, also just because the fascist regressive lefties paint these politicians as "far right" and the embodiment of evil doesnt make it so. Most of them are actually centrists, some even left leaning.

Also, equality isnt a good thing.. same with tolerance and other things you listed. Humans are not equal. Some are better, some are smarter and some are more hard working. As for tolerance.. well, I for one dont tolerate anything proven to be bad and have a negative effect on the country, no matter how PC its deemed to be.

Deleted
    Lack of certain political parties to say what's right and do what's needed even if that's "offensive" to someone. You don't accept a primitive and illegal (violent) culture into your own western democratic culture. That's not multiculturalism that's idiocracy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Also, equality isnt a good thing.. same with tolerance and other things you listed. Humans are not equal. Some are better, some are smarter and some are more hard working. As for tolerance.. well, I for one dont tolerate anything proven to be bad and have a negative effect on the country, no matter how PC its deemed to be.
    People still argue that we humans somehow have an inherit "human right" that only exists because we made into law yet same law says if a mother wants to kill it's unborn baby she can, it's called an abortion, but if you would kill the same baby you will be trialed for murder. That's how fucked up our notions are and how subjective laws are. Hence why they are flawed and should never be in place. The more we continue to lie to ourself and think we are special and deserve something the more we will be let down by the world.

Deleted
    and is a cuck.

Thats being too kind, hes a hypocrite and a liar. Apparently hes ok with gender segregation as long as it doesnt offend certain cultures. Not only that but hes eroding and rotting the country from the inside.

In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.
    Stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness by... standing for the politics of hate and divisiveness?

Sorry to burst your bubble but any politics based in an us vs them rhetoric are divisive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    People still argue that we humans somehow have an inherit "human right" that only exists because we made into law yet same law says if a mother wants to kill it's unborn baby she can, it's called an abortion, but if you would kill the same baby you will be trialed for murder. That's how fucked up our notions are and how subjective laws are. Hence why they are flawed and should never be in place. The more we continue to lie to ourself and think we are special and deserve something the more we will be let down by the world.
    Well, aborting isnt actually killing as a clump of cells isnt a life. Not only that, but the mothers right to her body comes first in any event. You cant force a woman to be an incubator... you wouldnt call it murder if person A needed a kidney and person B refused to donate it, resulting in person As death, would you?

God you're a creep.

10+ Year Old Account
    and is a cuck.

Do you have proof of this outrageous statement?