Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well, this whole week I've seen the same freaking items, tea & coins & bombs. I suppose they don't change daily, which is quite annoying.. And if it does not change daily that means it is weekly.. Half done job blizzard?

It's random, I got 3 keys from my last ring, but it took a while for it to appear.

Deleted
    Until recently I didn't got a single key and today back to back I gathered 5 keys total. It seems it's heavily RNG-ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    If this has already been mentioned and I just didn't see it, I'm sorry for repeating it, but anywho:
    Are you guys sure that it's not lockout-dependant on what can actually show up in the vault? So far, whenever I turned in a vault ticket and a coin right after, there were ALWAYS the exact same objects lootable. Handed both in yesterday, chose the keys to Lei Shen's Palace twice, both times had 2 actual keys in it.
    First time I went for the appearance, I also handed in one ticket and one coin, both times allowing me to grab they key's off the wall. Have yet to see a single instance of the possible choices changing during the day.

Now, IF that were to be the case, then there'd be no use in trying to get a different result by using coin after coin after coin. Just wait for the items to switch, you'll be able to grab the keys eventually anyways.
    It's possible that it is different items per day, but not any longer than that.

I handed in a ticket 2 days ago, and another this morning - that's when I got the keys. It also shows that I handed in more than one ticket during the week, unless it resets on the day you first handed in, or on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    Until recently I didn't got a single key and today back to back I gathered 5 keys total. It seems it's heavily RNG-ed.
    Or perhaps it is not RNG at all and instead is rotation-based. For a specific amount of time, the exact same 3-4 items will be available. After that time has passed, a new combination will be available, and so on, and so on.
    Would match your 5 keys in a row, other people's "not once in x attempts", aswell as the statements of those guys who said that they got "the same three items 7 times in a row".

I got mine over the weekend. I got 1 key from the key ring, went into the scenario, ran to the boss, killed him for his key, and talked to panda at the exit. Got it from one of the 2 treasure keys.

Looks like you can get multiple scenario key from the key rings on the wall? anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by kwonl View Post
    Looks like you can get multiple scenario key from the key rings on the wall? anyone confirm this?
    It's 1-3 keys per loot.

Source: I looted 400+ keys when it was bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    It's 1-3 keys per loot.

Source: I looted 400+ keys when it was bugged.
    Sh..... Dont say too loud ypu dont want blizzard to know you bug them. And they might remove it from you

I was wondering a thing. What is the Artefact Knowledge level? How many Artefact Knowledge you researched - like everyone who posted in here. I just got my first, 2 more in queue. Maybe it's like Assa, hidden behind at least one or two levels of AK (right now, to gain the hidden on Assa you have to get lvl 4 AK and farm rares in underbelly).

I definitely had 0 AK level when I got it. Looted a bunch of keys, got lucky on my 5th or 6th run. I don't even think I was 110.

Deleted
    Got mine yesterday with lvl 3 AK took me actually alot of keys 9 in particular... i did it for the first time so i diddnt know what to do i got it after getting a run with 7 key out of 8 boxes to open btw
    Last edited by mmoc4a1112c65e; 2016-09-20 at 08:06 PM.