Legion Augment Runes...Not Again

Hi guys, haven't seen any complaints about this so lets complain!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140587/d...tained-in-item

In all seriousness, I'm very disappointed that augment runes are still in the game. Its just another dumb buff we have to maintain for raiding and the supply is so small because it only comes from dungeon bonus satchels and probably LFR once it opens. It doesn't add anything to the game. If this had to be in the game, I wish there was a way for DPS for farm it instead of being almost exclusive to tanks and healers.

At least my raid leader hasn't required us to have this yet. As a poor, middle of the pack mythic raider, I'll buy a stack but I won't be using this unless we're having 1% wipes.

prime stats dont hold as much weight as they used to, an entire raid of 20 people in a mythic using them will only give like 1-2% difference, depending on the group using them.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right now without LFR there is only a limited supply of them. Even tanks and healers can't get them constantly. I've probably tanked 45 tank queues and have nearly 5 stacks.

I don't mind them but they aren't as bad as people point out. You literally only use them when you're close to a kill, otherwise you can burn through them pretty fast. I don't think any raid leader, at least on a lot of servers can outright demand you have them because there simply isn't enough supply out there to have a healthy stock of them. Even on the populated servers it would be hard to nab them because you have half a dozen or more competitive raiding guilds looking for them as well.

Be better if they 20-30 minutes but didn't go away on a death. Would still be a consumable you don't use until you're close, but would eliminate wasting a bunch because of a botched pull or somebody making a mistake in the first minute.

Deleted
    If they drop from LFR, too, as they did in Draenor: I think it's a way for Blizz to get people into LFR who are overequipped for it and wouldn't do it otherwise. So more casual players like me, for which LFR is the endgame content, can get through there easier and have shorter queues due to more people joining.
    I'm personally not really a fan of them, though, as in many guilds they'll expect people to use them sometimes later during progress, which causes an additional hassle for their players.

If not: It's just a way to make more people join random groups as tanks and healers, which reduces queue times there.

Meh you can thank all the people who say they wanted classic back.
    I would be totally fine with the only consumables being potions and them being a one time make or refillable potion type thing.
    Seems like they are trying to hang on to things like the dark runes from back in the day by making it so they aren't something you can get through professions.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

You basically can't have anything in the game because stupid raiders will whine about it.

Just hoping they make an empowered rune again. Probably should have leveled an alt that can heal/tank offspec instead of another pure dps, sigh.
    Last edited by sleepingforest; 2016-09-16 at 09:10 PM.

Whats the problem?

Lfr isnt even open and I have 250 runes.

I agree with taking this item out of the game, but instead replacing it with something else such as Artifact Power or something that's beneficial to all, but doesn't impose a buff requirement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    You basically can't have anything in the game because stupid raiders will whine about it.
    Just like you derps whine whenever we get mounts or stuff I can play this shit slinging game too.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Just like you derps whine whenever we get mounts or stuff I can play this shit slinging game too.
    Oh, look at you, you're salty. Probably because I got all the raid mounts, pretty easy to solo-farm them, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Whats the problem?
    LFR isn't even open and I have 0 runes... but then again, I've only got 150 hours played since Legion - so maybe I'm a bit slack

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Whats the problem?

can i pliiiis have your autograph? may god you are badass