Anyone here use the Clique mod? I'm have a bit of trouble with it.

Been using this mod for years, but recently I've have an issue with my heals self casting instead of on my target I have my mouse over. Only happens now and then. Great chance its just user error but was just wondering if this has been happening with anyone else.

Triple checked that I had all my spells bound to the mod. Today I tested it out, and I have moments that I will leave my mouse over the tank health bar and spam the same heal, with it all going on me (with nothing targeted).

Could be an issue with my Elvui?

Thank you for your time, and appreciate any help.

Deleted
    I'm using Clique and LUI. Yes it does happen. Fortunately very rarely but I have found myself spamming my target, to just realise I spam heal myself. No idea what the issue is, maybe LOS problem or something. Never caused a wipe so it's all good .

Thanks for letting me know, I just went ahead and used the mouse over macro for now to see if it still happens. Glad to see it wasn't just me!

I noticed that lately, in some rare cases the client fails to detect the unit frame I'm hovering over.
    If that happens the macro I have bound to that mouse button and modifier combination gets executed instead of the ability bound via clique.

I never noticed this before 7.0, but then I switched unit frames at that time.

It is a known error. There is a solution for it, at least it worked for me:
    https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/cl...me/?page=2#c11

That solution has side effects though, and for me at least those are much worse and more frequent.