Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Amazing "life" of Hadrcore raiders and how blizzard love us

Hello dear Blizzard, I hope u ll read this.
    What have u done for hardcore raiding this expansion, let's see:
    1)Split runs haven't been fixed yet(never?)
    2)A lot of grind have been added to the game. All right, I am even kinda cool with that. But what about your great idea to balance classes after heroic week? How it even make sense. I don't get it. So players have to put a lot of effort into their main/alts, grind ap all day etc, and then their spec possibly would be nerfed to the ground. There is no system to collect ARTIFACT POWER at all, classes with many dd specs forced to hold it in bank/inventory/mailbox OR PUT IN THEIR WEAPON HEHEXD.
    3)Legendary drop system(bad luck protection kappa) - it added huge amout of rng(which were already ingame before wf/blabla). For example, lets compare 2 guilds - Method and From Scratch. First guild looted 10 dps increase(%10-15) legendaries, second guild got 3 legendaries, which doesn't even increase dps at all(some bullshit deffensive legs). Ty for that blizzard, first raid legendaries hype, very very smart guys!!!!!
    4) Mythic+ can drop items higher than heroic raids(or no?) yeeeeee. just send me gun, so i can...*****
    And it's just major problems, i don't even want to discuss minor bullshit. Like bugs with legendary drop(some people get 3-4 legendaries in a row on their character), reset of world quests, when u xfer etc.
    Legit as fuark.
    Your opinion on that. All trolls welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3weeksofpurehappines View Post
    All trolls welcome.
    your opinion sucks, quit complaining, unsub, find fun in life. kys

Deleted
    1) fix your English
    2) blizzard does not read this forums
    3) stop trolling

Lol casual kid butthurt

Let's see here...

-Addressing "blizzard" even though this is a fan forum
    -Speaking in a really whiny and entitled tone
    -Memes
    -"all trolls welcome"
    -"Lol casual kid butthurt"

From a new account with 2 posts.

Yep, that's a troll. Enjoy your ban!

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    1) fix your English

3) stop trolling
    the irony in these two statements
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

It's serius thread, where u white knights trying to defend fails of blizzard company. I am fine with that. hopefully smart people ll reply soon.

- - - Updated - - -

And ye just to let u know kids, Blizzard read this forum every day.

1. They spend more than enough time on the ~3% of you that do it.

2. No need to gimp the stuff to do so you special few dont have to do anything but raid, we had that in WoD and it was dogs ass.

3. Torn here, but, I dont care WF and progression races are not a big deal to the VAST majority of players.

4. Raids will always be the best source for the highest ilvl stuff, at least that is what blizz said.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Report and move along people.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    1) fix your English
    3) stop trolling

Except they do, and some of em even post here. Oh and you should follow #1 yourself sport.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Let's see here...

-Addressing "blizzard" even though this is a fan forum
    -Speaking in a really whiny and entitled tone
    -Memes
    -"all trolls welcome"
    -"Lol casual kid butthurt"

From a new account with 2 posts.

Yep, that's a troll. Enjoy your ban!
    If you can hear tone via type, you may have some neurological shit going on.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I really don't get it why so many casuals can't reply on topic, but troll and butthurt. Move on if u not interested in hardcore raiding. Ty for attention pals.

Deleted
    Even if they do, when they read posts like yours they just move along and pretend they saw nothing. Or maybe they show them to their coworkers and they have a laugh together.

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    Even if they do, when they read posts like yours they just move along and pretend they saw nothing. Or maybe they show them to their coworkers and they have a laugh together.
    They probably ll pretend, that they saw nothing, cuz it's true. But they won't do anything about it.

They won't do anything because the "hardcore" style of play isn't something they support. You can choose to do it if you want, but that means you'll have to take the disadvantages with the advantages. It's that simple. Nobody really gives a shit about how much effort the top 10, 20, or even 50 puts into clearing, apart from your own guild internally / direct competition.

It's serius thread, where u white knights trying to defend fails of blizzard company. I am fine with that. hopefully smart people ll reply soon.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you keep giving them money.

Unsub and tell blizzard how mad you are.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    The times were the vast majority of players gave something about world first kills is long past. I believe after WOTLK the world first hype went down from addon to addon, until it reached a new total low in wod/legion.

Ppl simply dont care anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiav View Post
    The times were the vast majority of players gave something about world first kills is long past. I believe after WOTLK the world first hype went down from addon to addon, until it reached a new total low in wod/legion.

Ppl simply dont care anyway.
    It was around dragon soul that I stopped giving a shit about world firsts
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

A lot of hardcore players promote their game by streaming etc. I don't get, why they can't do simple things properly or close their eyes on it. These players have limits also. We ll see.

A lot of hardcore players promote their game by streaming etc. I don't get, why they can't do simple things properly or close their eyes on it. These players have limits also. We ll see.
    Actually, any guild for which the points you've made actually matters would never allow their raiders to stream progression (which is what brings a ton of the views). Sure, people will tune in to see them do speedkills during farm, but it's not nearly as entertaining as watching fresh content being progressed, and seeing people learn and develop tactics. Sadly, nobody in the top guilds would ever stream progress due to other guilds being able to benefit from their developed tactics, and possibly gaining an advantage; they're just too competitive.

Hardcore players do absolutely nothing to promote the game until after all the excitement is over, so in all honesty if that's what they would base their model around, they should make life easier for the top 50-200 or so where possible; Those are the guilds that gets to encounters extremely early (before the vast majority of the playerbase gets to see them, and before general tactics have been established) *and* will likely stream progression, bringing in the viewers.

ye so players like slootbag,fragnance etc don't stream during preparation period and afterwards? yes they do. And people watch them constanly. There are guilds from first page, who most likly gonna stream progress like Nihilium. And it's not even main topic of this conversation/