Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by violintides View Post
    Weird, I find it hard to believe since I was swappin' some trinkets around and my dodge didn't change at all between my straight versatility trinket and the straight agi trinket. Not even a tiny .00% percentage. And that agi trinket had 775 agility on it.
    I tried just then when writing the above post and swapped in a ~1100 agi trinket, and gained 0.6% dodge or so.

Deleted

Talking

I had a bit of a play around in simulationcraft, unfortunately it doesn't really take mastery into account as a damage reduction stat. It will calculate it into healing received. I've ignored TMI sims for this and fudged the value for mastery into a damage taken sim, and this is the pawn string i'm running with now.

( Pawn: v1: "Muros-Guardian": Versatility=0.7, Agility=0.25, HasteRating=0.39, MasteryRating=0.65, Armor=8.57, CritRating=0.35, Stamina=0.01 )

Edit: Obviously tuned around my current stats. Yours may vary wildly from this. Mine are here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Muros/simple please tell me if you see a way for me to be better
    Last edited by mmoc047bb4337b; 2016-09-23 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by murosfw View Post
    I had a bit of a play around in simulationcraft, unfortunately it doesn't really take mastery into account as a damage reduction stat. It will calculate it into healing received. I've ignored TMI sims for this and fudged the value for mastery into a damage taken sim, and this is the pawn string i'm running with now.

( Pawn: v1: "Muros-Guardian": Versatility=0.7, Agility=0.25, HasteRating=0.39, MasteryRating=0.65, Armor=8.57, CritRating=0.35, Stamina=0.01 )

Edit: Obviously tuned around my current stats. Yours may vary wildly from this.
    Do you remember the options for the fight setup you used?

Deleted
    That was a patchwerk style fight, no bloodlust. Any other details I should consider?
    I am a complete noob at SimC, I do see a huge rabbit hole opening in front of me and I am going to fall in
    Last edited by mmoc047bb4337b; 2016-09-23 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by murosfw View Post
    That was a patchwerk style fight, no bloodlust. Any other details I should consider?
    I am a complete noob at SimC, I do see a huge rabbit hole opening in front of me and I am going to fall in
    Lol, Simcraft can be a gigantic rabbit hole I was just curious because I've noticed a few variances between patchwork, light movement, heavy movement, and beastlord sims. So I was curious what sort you did The other thing which can cause big changes in stat results is the length of fight you set the sim to. If your guild posts logs from raid nights it's worth looking at the average time of successful boss kills for you guys and run the sim with that as the time.