PREDICTIONS: Best DPS Specc / Hardest Nerfbat after adjustements?

Heya.

Finished up everything on my raiding main and its time to look for the legion alt.

For me, it will be a DPS class since I sit on a Rshaman as main and a utility Holy/Prot Paladin.

Looking into the posibility to play a Silly Outlaw Rog, a allways top 3 mage/hunter or what I would like the most, a Warlock.

This made me think of the question above - What do you predict for the adjustements that will come in a few weeks?

Most likely I think Assasitnation Rog will get tweaked down, and WW monk will deffo get fixed in some way.

im hoping and expecting for most melee dps to get a bit of a slap with the nerfbat, excluding deathknights, paladin and ferals

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mages will be top
    Followed by arms, outlaw and feral

DH will get hit hard with the nerf bat and hunters will always be bottom dps unless there is movement.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Mages will be top

DH will get hit hard with the nerf bat and hunters will always be bottom dps unless there is movement.
    Please don't. DH is very fun atm (and i spent alot of time into mine already) and i wish for them to stay this way.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Mages will be top

Think the same for the mages, they will most likely be top, "as allways".

Not so sure on the Arms in the just under #1 trio tier. Why you think so, they will deffo do something with the scaling, or?

So what? Easiest class to play, why should it be top? For please kiddo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunters, Rogues, Mages and Hunters will surely do well, I expect some Warlocks to do better than expected and Spriests may be surprisingly strong too.

Probably won't be much nerfbat as more reshufflebat, where weak specs will get sudden buffs which will cause at least some people to switch to those.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarathan View Post
    im hoping and expecting for most melee dps to get a bit of a slap with the nerfbat, excluding deathknights, paladin and ferals
    Leave my Fury bros out of this. AoE is literally the only thing we're good at and we don't get to raid already because of all the extra damage we take 80% of the time for absolutely no god damn reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So what? Easiest class to play, why should it be top? For please kiddo?
    TBC Warlock easiest class to play of all time but it was the strongest. Has literally nothing to do with how things are tuned. Get the fuck over yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Please don't. DH is very fun atm (and i spent alot of time into mine already) and i wish for them to stay this way.
    So because you like it, it shouldn't be nerfed/adjusted ?
    Speccs/Classes which are bugged/broken should be adjusted. Trying to bring others on par with it will only harm more (since you have to adjust more) compared to just adjusting that 1 or 2 Speccs/Classes.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't pick for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here.