Will prestige reset each season?

I have been trying to find this to no avail. I was wondering if we will lose these each season since it seems like a rather large grind to get to the higher ranks.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    No, it will not. Also, you will only be able to reach prestige 3 rank 50 (as far as I am aware). Meaning, for example, if you want all four artifact skins, you will have to wait until season 4.

No. It builds each season.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    No. It builds each season.
    That explains it. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    No, it will not. Also, you will only be able to reach prestige 3 rank 50 (as far as I am aware). Meaning, for example, if you want all four artifact skins, you will have to wait until season 4.
    My artifact skin says it is unlocked at prestige 1 rank 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I think each season gets a recolor of the pvp skin
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    That explains it. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

My artifact skin says it is unlocked at prestige 1 rank 50.
    Yes, but you will only be able to get the first one this season.

Yes, but you will only be able to get the first one this season.
    Im prestige 4 already and have the bronze prestigeous courser mount from it so you can go beyond prestige 3, i cant comment on if im able to prestige to 5 since im only @ honor level 42 again.

Deleted
    No, it won't. Would make no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Im prestige 4 already and have the bronze prestigeous courser mount from it so you can go beyond prestige 3, i cant comment on if im able to prestige to 5 since im only @ honor level 42 again.
    Sorry for the off-topic, but what is the reward for prestige 3 ?
    I heard it's some kind of banner ?

Deleted
    How did u grind that fast?:O

I have an update on this now at prestige 4 / 50 it says Max Honor Rank reached with the prestige button missing

Another off-topic question, but is the prestige mount account-wide? I was planning to prestige on an alt to begin with because I like the artifact look, and I'm wondering if I will also have to do it on my collector main.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Another off-topic question, but is the prestige mount account-wide? I was planning to prestige on an alt to begin with because I like the artifact look, and I'm wondering if I will also have to do it on my collector main.
    Nope Character only.

Nope Character only.
    What was the reward for prestiege 4 rank 50 that you just got? first 50 is pet second artifact third banner 4 courser 5th?

Nope Character only.
    Thanks for the reply.

A bit unfortunate, seeing how my collector main is a troll and my primary prestige target is pandaren monk, neither of which would look very good on that type of mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    What was the reward for prestiege 4 rank 50 that you just got? first 50 is pet second artifact third banner 4 courser 5th?

Title "the Honorable" but it kinda bugged out and i didnt receive it, waiting on the GM ticket.