Deleted

What is this weapon called or where can one get it?

Hello
    I once found a mace in the new transmog tool and saved it in the preview window. But when I did want to look it up again to see where I can get it, I could not find it in the tool anymore. Still it is saved in the preview. Can anyone tell me where to get it or what it's called? I will 'link' a picture here.

fs5.directupload.net/images/160917/pkd3xwf4.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    it's a gladatior weapon search at the wotlk old honor vendors
    deadly gladiator's bonegrinder
    Last edited by mmocf56059bd46; 2016-09-17 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Oh, thanks so much. Well, the deadly gladiator's bonegrinder seems to be another color (not the white/golden one), but I guess the vendor will offer all versions. Thank you for such a fast response!
    Last edited by mmoc7fa409ec40; 2016-09-17 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    It's surreal how both of you have 11 posts ...

Deleted
    ah yes sorry the pic you shown must be the savage gladiator's bonegrinder

Deleted
    Sorry for our 11 posts. :P
    Yes, it is Savage Gladiator's Bonegrinder. But I wonder why it was shown in wardrobe - it is unobtainable.
    Thanks again for your time.
    Last edited by mmoc7fa409ec40; 2016-09-17 at 09:47 PM.

It's not unobtainable, they added it back in the Legion pre-patch. The vendors are in the Underbelly in Northrend Dalaran, costs 5 Marks of Honor.

Deleted
    Hmm.. according to wowhead it is not available to players. But maybe I just don't talk to the right goblin in the underbelly. There are several vendors, but I do not see this weapon. Nevermind, I will check it again later.

Deleted
    they better be selling them since i also want to get one just not sure if i wan blue or red one.