Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...was getting around 2.75-3 million damage w/ them as a SPriest. A Fire Mage in my group was getting 4.5+M. #balanced
    Atleast your potion works... #balanced. Im still holding of making Potions of Deadly Grace in the hope that Blizzard fixes the melee potion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarda View Post
    Atleast your potion works... #balanced. Im still holding of making Potions of Deadly Grace in the hope that Blizzard fixes the melee potion.
    Yeah, it's kind of bullshit that the melee one isn't working atm. I hope Blizzard fixes them before raid, but I have a sinking feeling they'll get hotfixed at some point in the middle of the week, after the damage has already been done.

Is there any thread on the official forums about the broken melee pot? I know there's been plenty in the past, but something current?

Deleted
    Yeah, it's kind of bullshit that the melee one isn't working atm. I hope Blizzard fixes them before raid, but I have a sinking feeling they'll get hotfixed at some point in the middle of the week, after the damage has already been done.
    9 month to fix that is way to less for Blizzard.

Deleted
    Still waiting for the hotfix to the cost of the potion materials, as they are borderline retarded currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroaster09 View Post
    Still waiting for the hotfix to the cost of the potion materials, as they are borderline retarded currently.
    Strap in, mmo champ forumers are gonna destroy you for wording it like that, but since i'm not a jerk i'll explain in a civil manner.....

The cost is simply a supply and demand mechanic, and can't be hotfixed. What they COULD do is lower the materials needed, or change them.

I agree with the cost, I did the math and as it stands each raid could cost my guild well over 80k, something us filthy casuals cannot afford.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Strap in, mmo champ forumers are gonna destroy you for wording it like that, but since i'm not a jerk i'll explain in a civil manner.....

The cost is simply a supply and demand mechanic, and can't be hotfixed. What they COULD do is lower the materials needed, or change them.

I agree with the cost, I did the math and as it stands each raid could cost my guild well over 80k, something us filthy casuals cannot afford.
    Starlight Rose in potions is unacceptable. It's 2k per flask and 600g per potion on my server.

Can't afford it, going to user draenor stat pots since I can get them for free using my garrison herb garden.

They really need to add in that Blood of Sargeras merchant sooner, rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    They really need to add in that Blood of Sargeras merchant sooner, rather than later.
    That will make dranor 2.0....

Its nice that crafting/gathering proffessions have a use again, if the vendor is impemented like that with the really low costs it will be aweful.
    Still Dealy Grace and Old War are way to expensive....they should at least make it only 1 starlightrose.

Does anybody know "how" the deadly grace potion exactly works?
    Is it a procchcance per dmg event or per cast or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    That will make dranor 2.0...
    I'm okay with that to an extent, just nerf the drop rate on Blood of Sargeras a bit, and increase the amount of harvested flowers a touch.

600g for a single pot is pretty awful.

Good to know that the melee pots are still bugged, almost crafted a ton yesterday... Well, I'll test the ranged pot on mythic dgs today and continue craft Draenor pots till the fix on old war ones...

did they just buff old war? it just did 6mil on my arms warrior on the fist brh boss

I still have no clue what potion I'm supposed to use as melee lol

Old War seem to work! Blizzard fixed them before raids start?!! was expecting them to change it mid week.

Did around 4m dmg as blood dk. no flask/food/rune

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Old War seem to work! Blizzard fixed them before raids start?!! was expecting them to change it mid week.

Did around 4m dmg as blood dk. no flask/food/rune
    can any1 confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    can any1 confirm this?
    I'm the OP of this thread, doubt i'd lie lol,
    http://i.imgur.com/jIdXM3E.jpg

Last boss in Black rook - they are fixed.

Did ~8 mil damage with a deadly grace pot as a prot paladin on the first boss of Black Rook Hold on mythic 4. Balanced.

So Old War has been fixed?

Deleted
    I cba crafting one just to test as the mats are expensive af, can someone else confirm if it has indeed been fixed?