Withered Trainig Scenario's Chests

So, I wanted to make this post just to ask if you know anything about what determines the number of chests i'll get for run, is it random? Because I just completed the scenario with 53 withered and there was only a 5-withered chest for me to get in the room that you need berserkers to open. So I had to go talk to the guy with 48 withered, it felt like such a waste. Did I do anything wrong? Or is it just bad luck? I went into every room and killed every boss.
    I've seen people complete the scenario with more withered than I did and still getting all chests.

How many chests have you gotten in the past? I know the glimmering treasure chests are one time only, and I think I read that most of the normal treasure chests are as well.

They're one time only.

I think all of the chests that need withered to pick up are one-time, only the small ones are random.

The 5 and 10 withered chests are one-time-only. Here is a map of what each one contains.

https://i.imgur.com/sxX7Qs1.jpg

every single chest can only be looted once, so once you loot all of them just get 400 points press mayhem and then GTFO :P

Oh, it makes sense now, what about those medium chests that gave AP? They were awesome