Marquee Bindings of the Sun King question

So, got my legendary bracers. Now, does anyone know if I should get a bit more haste to shorten the hardcast or just leave haste at breakpoint and keep the ~4sec cast

10+ Year Old Account
    Well grats on getting them, I myself have a lovely sephuz's secret as my first legendary...

But you want 1800 haste, and then no more if possible.

I dont have a hard answer for you but i too have the bracers and i think the amount of haste you would need to make it beneficial would be too punishing to ceit so i would say no. Also the 4 second cast isnt that big of a deal since you can get 2.5 mil crits on the proc

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Well grats on getting them, I myself have a lovely sephuz's secret as my first legendary...

But you want 1800 haste, and then no more if possible.
    Yeah, I'm currently sitting at 1871 haste, but was just thinking if it would help at all to get a bit more just to help with all the hardcast pyros I'm casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekill View Post
    I dont have a hard answer for you but i too have the bracers and i think the amount of haste you would need to make it beneficial would be too punishing to ceit so i would say no. Also the 4 second cast isnt that big of a deal since you can get 2.5 mil crits on the proc
    Yeah, its not a big deal with the 4 seconds but I was curious if anyone would think it was beneficial to grab a bit more haste.