Bartender progress cooldown?

Hi,

I'm using bartender4 addon. Is it possible to somehow change font, color and re-size the font of the numbers that show up cooldown of spells?

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone knows? Thanks!

Repeated bumping is likely to be frowned upon.

If you are using OmniCC for your timers, see if the style options help.
    https://github.com/tullamods/OmniCC/wiki/The-Style-Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Sorry but I'm using bartender4 addon for spellbars, not omniCC

Is there any way to change the cooldown progress numbers' style within bartender addon?...

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Sorry but I'm using bartender4 addon for spellbars, not omniCC

Is there any way to change the cooldown progress numbers' style within bartender addon?...
    OmniCC provides timers, on buttons, buffs/debuffs and others.
    It simply adds them to buttons created by Bartender or others, not creating the buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.