Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    We killed Nythendra first try but wiped the rest of the raid aprox. 2 hours on ilgynoth (normal). i would not say that ilgynoth is easy if you dont out gear/dps the adds. we always made it into the heart once but the 2nd add phase always killed us while the eye was around 5% HP. On the last pulls we used HT on the 2nd add phase which worked better in my eyes then using it on the heart. I have to say we had no beta experience and the first few pulls were a little learning by doing since we are also a new formed guild.

Btw any suggestions?

Do we have to beat the boss in 2 heart phases ? in Average we bring the heart to 55% in 1st phase.

As a shadow i was starting @150k dps and ended at 200k dps on last attemp.
    Last edited by mmoc5f5f54ff7d; 2016-09-23 at 05:58 AM.

Deleted
    So we did 7/7 nhc with 2 wipes and 4/7 hc with 10 wipes total without any beta experience so far. So we were pretty "fresh" going into this raid. We did Nythendra > Il'gynoth > Ursoc > Dragons (> Elerethe > Cenarius > Xavius) on both modes.

Normal: everything is pretty easy overall, since the damage all the abilities do is more or less irrelevant / allows for lots of mistakes anyway, so I would say the order is not that important. Il'gynoth is still pretty easy and straightforward, as is Ursoc (esp since you don't havt to move him at all on normal!). Spider / drakes is basically a toss-up imo.

Heroic: the HP of the bosses and adds seems undertuned imo (only ~25-30% more health), but abilities do a lot more damage. Il'gynoth was still very easy (28% after first time inside the heart room), since the DPS requirement is very doable. Ursoc is also pretty manageable if you don't fuck up the rather easy strategy. Drakes are a snore-fest, as in normal.

We found the spider to be a slight step up for 2 reasons: failed personal responsibility stuff (bad debuff placement) can fuck up your try on it's own and there is quite a lot of individual movement going on. So I would rate her the "hardest" (while still being not that hard overall).

Deleted
    Ilgynoth is only easy if you have a big raid. If you are just 10 man he is the by far hardest boss of the first 5. And when I mean by far I mean like 10x harder than any other. We killed everything first try despite failing mechanics hard since we went in blind but Ilgynoth was a major struggle with just 10 man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dragons is by far the easiest on normal and killable while heavily failing most mechanics because they are so undertuned

You need to get those soakes right for Ursoc, but if you do the healing/damage requirement isn't high

Elerethe's transition is quite tough, other than that not much is happening and you can kill her if half the raid surives it

I feel you actually need to prioritize the correct adds quite fast on Il or he's overwhelm you fast

Dragons -> Ursoc -> Elerethe/Il'gynoth
    Last edited by Dangg; 2016-09-23 at 08:04 AM.

Nyth -> Dragons -> Il/Elerethe -> Ursoc -> Cenarius -> Xavius is what I'd probably recommend(my guild went Nyth -> Il -> Elerethe -> Dragons -> Ursoc -> Cenarius -> Xavius)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    We found Heroic to be a lot tougher than Normal, the jump in difficulty bodes well for mythic.

Our Kill order so far (Heroic);
    Nythendra
    Il’gynoth
    Dragons
    Elerenthe
    We haven’t tried Ursoc yet as we wanted to get as much gear as possible before giving the gear check boss a go. But I don’t think our kill order was ‘easiest’

Imo the ‘easiest’ boss order is;
    Nythendra
    Dragons
    Il’gynoth
    Elerenthe
    Reason for this is the numbers needed to down Dragons didn’t seem that much at all and there is very few mechanics, Il’gynoth was easier when we took our time and killed it in 2 cycles instead of 1 and Elerenthe was very much a personal performance boss, dropping poison / tornados in correct areas and dodging bad on the ground.

Normal Xavius was a large step up from the other encounters so I expect it to be a really big block (on heroic) for some guilds aspiring to do mythic.