Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So far the only thing that's a bit of an annoyance is some of the environmental hazards seem difficult to decipher. And since it's in alpha, I don't know if I should have known something I didn't or its just bugged. I threw a poison bomb at some alligators and it caused a giant fireball killing two of my people. Did the alligator explode? Is poison flammable? Was there an invisible explosive item? I'm not sure.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Great new announcement, full game voice acting is now included for Divinity 2. That's quite impressive considering the size of their team and how big the game actually is. Undead will be revealed Thursday 31st. I expect the game will be a contender for Game of the year again, now with the added voice overs.

I still gotta finish the 1st game not too much left, so many games coming out this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Sweet Jesus ~ I wonder if the Undead will work like the rest of the undead creatures in the game, damage by heals, healed by poison and whatnot.
    I would think so. I wonder if skill book crafting might offer some poison heals, Restoration combined with Poison Dart or something or at least an acid rain skill book which poisons on contact and leaves poison puddles.

Deleted
    Divinity Original Sin II oficially launches on 14th september!

That trailer is actually pretty good. Looking forward to playing it.

It's pathetic to see a game this amazing get as little attention as it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise of the Leviathan View Post
    That fire whip.
    I honestly hope there are "normal" whips.
    Castlevania build!

Deleted
    this game needs more recognition

so hyped!

Deleted
    Yeah, the developer said in an interview i saw, it would be a solid RPG.
    I would dare say it will be a fukin amazing rock solid RPG.
    Last edited by mmoccf1d2005b5; 2017-08-31 at 02:22 PM.

Completed the act1 for 4º time, really enjoying it. I was a Dual weapon warrior buuuuuuuuuuut I looking for a rogue maybe. Rogues does a lot of fucking damage....

10+ Year Old Account
    I only played the tutorial portion of it, and it looks friggin amazing. I'm really impressed by the graphics and how good the models look. I decided to hang off actually playing more of it because I don't want to ruin it before a full release...but I'm not sure if my will can hold for 2 more weeks!
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Anyone else just using wands and shields for their magic characters, or is just me? Mainly for the huge protection stats, beats the stat increase weapons like staves and dual wands in my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

Undead race and collectors edition information.

Planning on playing an Undead Elf myself. Can't wait to rip people's faces off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Undead race and collectors edition information.

Planning on playing an Undead Elf myself. Can't wait to rip people's faces off.
    Literally the only CE I've ever considered buying

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, that beard stroke :-) Man, I want that CE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Good thing I got the kickstarter pledge for it. It is a really nice collectors edition.

I can't wait to get the CE from my kickstarter pledge as well. I've been playing through D:OS 1 enhanced edition recently again, I enjoy the hell out of divinity. I'm taking a day off D:OS 2 as I haven't played it all and I've been waiting for release.

I still haven't finished the first game. Over 50 hours in and still don't know what the fuck I'm doing.