Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    If we are already going to get fucked by nationalist, then I don't want to be fucked by people stealing my jobs, lowering wages, and pissing on my culture also. Go back to your country, I do not want you here, I do not give a shit about you, I got my own suffering and problems to deal with, build the wall, Trump 2016.
    I doubt many care about you either, just saying. I doubt you even care much about some random stranger who is a U.S. citizen, unless that simple status of a person is all you really care about. Everyone may be selfish by nature (I sure as hell am), but I find the finger pointing funny.

If illegals were magically gone today, it would be citizens stealing your job. Who will you blame then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    You realise it's not immigrants faults that business are predatory and want to lower wages.

I guess you put 0 effort into bettering yourself anyway so im just going to leave you be.
    The usual "easier to blame others than yourself for your own problems" ideology.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    If an illegal immigrant had an anchor baby in the US, the family is still correctly classified as an immigrant family. I don't see the issue here. The real issue is that the data reflects poorly on your position.
    And what position is that? That the CIS is presenting data that lunps illegal/unlawful immigrants in with legal immigrants? You keep going on like that sight represents only the welfare burden of illegals when they are very clear how they lump everyone, but that would require you to actually read everything instead of the main text only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I agree, but instead it should build a Hyper Loop. That way they can skip America and go straight to Canada so it becomes their problem. Tell Trump to build a Hyper Loop instead of a wall.

Though seriously, we should do something about South America. There's a ton of corruption, crime, and poverty going on down there. Maybe we should interject and do something about it?
    I hear there are pamphlets passed around how to be an illegal immigrant in Canada and take advantage of their social welfare programs, this according to my Canadian friend.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    And what position is that? That the CIS is presenting data that lunps illegal/unlawful immigrants in with legal immigrants? You keep going on like that sight represents only the welfare burden of illegals when they are very clear how they lump everyone, but that would require you to actually read everything instead of the main text only.
    Oh please. Give me a fucking break. If a family is illegal and they pop out an anchor baby, it doesn't make that family a non-immigrant family. Think for once in your life please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh please. Give me a fucking break. If a family is illegal and they pop out an anchor baby, it doesn't make that family a non-immigrant family. Think for once in your life please.
    Okay, so you apparently have a reading comprehension problem...I will try to explain this to you. You have illegal immigrants, people that sneak into the country. You have unlawful stay immigrants, people that came into the country on a visa and the visa expired, but they never left. You have legal immigrants, people that came and are here in an active visa...here's the catch, are you ready? CIS counts people that came here and obtained citizenship, (they are USA citizens right) as immigrants because the head of household wasn't born in the USA. So even though you have a house full of American citizens, they get lumped into the portion that you are so butt hurt over, the illegal/unlawful immigrant demographic. Just so you can see how small the social welfare budget is, here are the 2015/16 numbers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_U...s_and_spending

In short, you are the one who just needs to plain think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...surges-august/

Accepting asylum claims is certainly the right thing to do. There can be no debating that. At this point a new strategy is needed and part of it needs to be an expedited process to citizenship.
    What is your remedy and what actions have you taken to help people on each side of the border?

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so you apparently have a reading comprehension problem...
    This coming from a person who still cant get over the fact that your example STILL described an immigrant family, not an illegal immigrant family, a FUCKING IMMIGRANT FAMILY.

IMMIGRANT FAMILY

My god, your about as slow as a rock. I am done with you.

As for your picture of the 2015 Budget that went down in flames 98-1 in the Senate,

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/...ending_40.html
    In FY 2016 total US government spending on welfare — federal, state, and local — is “guesstimated” to be $1,084 billion, including $610 billion for Medicaid, and $474 billion in other welfare.
    I wouldn't call those numbers small by any measure.

Last edited by ezgeze; 2016-09-21 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why? They made it in and you're gonna kick them out?
    Would you say that to home invaders, thieves, and terrorists too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Tennisace is the voice of the people across Canada...from Beaver Tail, British Columbia to Moose Anus, Newfoundland.
    No wonder he's so self righteous, he's not American!

7+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    And if you look at percentages not from a self proclaimed 'right wing think tank', welfare spending was 10% and healthcare 28%...welfare has been becoming a smaller and smaller portion of the budget while pensions have been going up.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/...l_2015bs22015n

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    And if you look at percentages not from a self proclaimed 'right wing think tank', welfare spending was 10% and healthcare 28%...welfare has been becoming a smaller and smaller portion of the budget while pensions have been going up.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/...l_2015bs22015n
    Well no kidding, it might have something to do with the great recession "ending" in 2009? Also Social Security (pensions) and Medicare/Medicaid (health) are becoming a bigger piece of the budget and probably drowning out other spending. This is however not to take away from the fact that immigrant families receive significantly more welfare compared to non-immigrant families.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2016-09-21 at 01:05 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Zero of those problems you listed, which are more or less real, are even remotely fixed by going after undocumented immigrants. What you are describing is a capitalist system imploding. It's not going to stop imploding because you got rid of Jorge.
    It is about curtailing unnecessary expenses and having the foresight to see that we will not have the money or an economy to support these people in the near future.

In truth, we already do not. We are already loaning money just to run our day to day shit as is. Adding jorge to the pile of problems isn't part of the solution.