Everyone who got 2-3 legendary during the bug will get another one really fast

I can't post on the US forums, thanks Blizzard, referring to this post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749088056

There are first reports already, that people who got 2-3 legs during the bugged "luck system", already got another one. This suggests my theory how the luck system worked:

You open a chest, got no leg, luck counter + 5 (imaginative value) for example.
    You open a chest, got leg, luck counter accidentally also added a value, for example +1000 (imaginative value), instead of subtracting it.

Mostly the guy who programmed this part just got lazy and programmed it all + instead of the one - (leg drop).

So your chances of getting another leg was now 1005, instead of 0 again (you obviously can't get below zero).

So people who got 2 legs were in their 2xxx luck bonus for example, who got three, 3xxx.

And now comes the thing: I totally guess Blizzard didn't clean up the database, it would be too much work to identify who got a leg and then argument maybe it wasn't bad luck at all. They just hotfixed that getting a leg will subtract your luck bonus counter instead of adding to it too. What does this mean?

Everyone who got 2-3 legs now has a very high chance to get another leg really fast.

I got a legendary off the second boss of my first mythic on day 3. Have not seen one since. "luck" is just that, luck. There's a video of someone getting multiple rare mounts from old raids in the same day. You'll get yours eventually. Keep farming ^_^

And what was it again you wanted to say with that post? I don't care if I get one or not. This addon is way too grindy. I wont do 20 world quests every day for the next year, maybe I want to play an alt too, which you totally can't in this addon. Anyway, read what I said, I suggest that people who got 2-3 legs during the bug will get another one or mostly even two really fast, because their luck counter isn't reset and is still too high.
    Last edited by mistmitpandas; 2016-09-19 at 12:40 AM.

Based on your original post, I should have received multiple legendaries, but I didn't. Therefore your theory on how the system works is flawed

What are you even talking about? You obviously don't understand what I suggest. You got ONE, and? The values I was playing with were suggestions. It just means that if you got one you had a higher chance of getting another, and then even a way more higher chance, and with one more an even more higher chance, it rose exponentially. So with one it doesn't mean you would had multiple now... The is a luck counter, this is a FACT. It also needs to be saved in database. It's logic that it works like I said. And it's also logic that Blizzard can't clean the database for this.
    Last edited by mistmitpandas; 2016-09-19 at 12:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    figured this would happen.
    not much blizz could do i guess
    since resetting everyone's counter would hurt people who didn't get legendaries
    disable all elgendaries till 3 months, there fixed

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an active thread about legendary drop chances, the bug and the cloud of controversy around all of it. Please post there.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...roprate-is-LOW
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."