Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. Finally we got guardian rifts in wow...

So they capped both the loot and the ilvl of it for the mythic+ out of fear. What about the extra chest rewards for the faster clear? There is no info about those

Gating the tier raid till next year is quite simply pathetic.

Pvp is shit atm. Free glad for dhs incoming

Holy fuck ask mr robot is stupid.

World quests have made ilevel for normal a bit underwhelming. I wonder if the difficulty (combined with the lower than dungeon drop rate) will push people away from normal raids and into either heroic, or mythic+ content. I foresee Blizz increasing gear drop rate on normal raids.

Deleted
    Wow, most of the new trinket procs are really cool and creative. Hopefully they can keep this level of diversity up in the upcoming raids too.

Does the 850 ilvl limit also include END OF WEEK chests? Would be abit weird since they are gotten on the reset.

There needs to be a much more detailed or consistent list of what Curse Client features are actually premium features. Cause if the list on MMO-Champ is correct (versus the virtually non-existent list provided in the link) then they've taken the Addon Manager and turned it into a Premium feature, which is not only not-cool but also violates Blizzards addon rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    To be specific, when 7.1 launches there will be a 9-week Suramar campaign leading up to the opening of Nighthold (done via the quests). So it's going to be 9 weeks from 7.1 launch specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    There needs to be a much more detailed or consistent list of what Curse Client features are actually premium features. Cause if the list on MMO-Champ is correct (versus the virtually non-existent list provided in the link) then they've taken the Addon Manager and turned it into a Premium feature, which is not only not-cool but also violates Blizzards addon rules.
    There is a very clear list on the Curse Premium page. Updating addons is free for everyone. Updating them all at once and auto updating are Premium features.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-09-19 at 08:41 PM.

Booty Bay phasing makes achievement near impossible for some. Spawn rate on Hungry Sharks is horrible and they don't have teeth. WTF, Blizz.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, doing this gives people time to get back into the raiding mindset and get more gear for The Nighthold Raid.. There has been gating of raids in some form all the way back to vanilla.. Be it attunements and or gearing needed for the higher end raids, like Naxx 40 where you had to farm the crap out of the other raids before you even thought about entering..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Not really, doing this gives people time to get back into the raiding mindset and get more gear for The Nighthold Raid.. There has been gating of raids in some form all the way back to vanilla.. Be it attunements and or gearing needed for the higher end raids, like Naxx 40 where you had to farm the crap out of the other raids before you even thought about entering..
    It's a launch raid. It's in the game right now it's just turned off and they're leaving it turned off for 5+ months to try and stretch out content at the start so it's not all stretched out at the end. This is their way of ending content droughts, by placing them at the beginning. A small 7 boss raid for 5+ months is asinine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Zygor charges for an addon and Blizzard doesn't do shit about it.

It's a launch raid. It's in the game right now it's just turned off and they're leaving it turned off for 5+ months to try and stretch out content at the start so it's not all stretched out at the end. This is their way of ending content droughts, by placing them at the beginning. A small 7 boss raid for 5+ months is asinine.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't automatically mean everyone can do so.

a FULL guide for the quest ????? ? // thanks IV

Will Blizzard never learn?

It's bizarre, after the neutered stat squish an expansion ago and an acknowledgement that a future stat squish will be necessary (which actually takes a lot of work and resources away from other parts of the game) that in under a month players who do mythic plus and high-end raiding (all the power to them btw...have no issue with them getting rewarded for their effort even though I'm an LFRer now) will be earning ilvl gear of up to 895 when the expansion started out at just over 700.

This means for 7.1 to offer meaningful rewards the top ilvl will have to be over 1000. I don't think their scaling tech atm will truly be able to compensate for this either to make prior content relevant (though I stand to be corrected on this point).

The ilvl inflation is absurd and actually getting worse. When will Blizz ever learn?
    Last edited by Sensa; 2016-09-19 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Is there really no Storm Relics in that entire raid? Really??

Not only does my WW weapon have 2 Storm slots, I have not seen 1 Storm relic drop since release.
    I'm in the same boat with Frost relic. I see them on the loot lists for dungeons but I've never actually seen one drop despite chain running them. Makes me wonder what's up with the drop rate.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

wow the LFR gear is shit, lower than Mythic dungeons. oh well, at least this time we get tier pieces when that is released.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically Zygor charges an access fee to the guides on their site. The addon is just a tool you can utilize in the game to read/interact with it provided for whatever game they write the guide for. Not really any different than things like Ask Mr Robot premium features or curse client. Probably why they moved to a sub fee va charging a 1 time fee actually.