Cool All Up from Here

The best part of a day when nothing seems to go your way. Spent so many hours preparing my Prot Pally to be my main for Legion – gearing to 851, 21 pts in artifact, and two good tanking trinkets – only to hear this week that our dps is nerfed, our self-heals are nerfed, still no one in guild with a legendary, and apparently I can’t hit 800 JC until DMF next month (even after spending 100k gold on it). The ray of sunshine through all this? Knowing it’s all up from here. Not likely to get nerfed again anytime soon, after double nerfs on the eve of first raid. Any legendary for anyone on our team will be exciting (zero expectations at this point), and I can stop worrying about professions until October.

Also helps to remember it’s all a silly game.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

hey

cool

Deleted
    Blanket nerfs are always hatchetjobs, however.. tanks damage should get nerfed, and even more so.

They should revert tank dmg back to being just enough to do quest solo in a reasonable timeframe.

They can drop another -30% dmg nerf across the board as long as the survivability/mitigation is kept in check. Why? Tanks will always be needed no matter what.

You could argue that it will bring back tanks to being near useless in PvP again. Well.. that's blizzards fault for not having tanks in mind when designing pvp.

/rant