Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    Yeah guys it would be a great idea to implement a unlimited source of mythic 880+ loot, dropped by content that's easier than heroic raiding and only requires 5 ppl
    xD M+10 easier than heroic raiding? Ok.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    xD M+10 easier than heroic raiding? Ok.
    It actually is Have you tried them both out on beta?

Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    You must have done them after farming 7-8 for eons + when free legendaries for everyone was available because I guarantee you +10 was not a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    I did both last week. Heroic raiding is pretty much a joke. Mythic 10 requires much more coordination and attention to clear, especially in timer.

+10 is much harder than heroic.....we had half the raid slacking on heroic and still cleared it pretty easily (30 man). The rewards for anything over +8 are pretty lacking at the moment. 2 pieces of loot for clearing something like Arcway or BRH +10 is pretty ridiculous

Can someone explain the two items thing? As far as I understand you always only get one chest, unless you beat the timer by a fair amount, which doesn't really happen in mythic 8+ the majority of the time. Am I missing something or are you guys beating +10 and getting +2 on your keystone? If so that's crazy.