Emerald Nightmare: Trash

Hello,

Emerald nightmare raid is opening this Wednesday (EU) and our RL asked me to do research on trash in the instance to have as smooth run as possible. Until this moment I have dedicated about 2 hours to browse the internet and youtube videos checking for possible guides / examples of trash mobs but it's been a wash so far. I would be very grateful if anyone could direct me to any source of information about the trash in NM raid.

I do remember that Icy veins used to have at least some information on trash for WoD raids in their guides but that's not a case anymore :-(

Thanks in advance and see you in NE ! :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/zone=8026/the...ghtmare#guides Wowhead has the trash guides in written form under the bosses in which they are in front of. So you might get some general idea and what to from there.

In regards to trash.

Starting fresh. How many trash you can clear before you are blocked by bosses/doors ?

Is it somewhat like in HFC/BRF where you could/need clear a lot before pulling bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/zone=8026/the...ghtmare#guides Wowhead has the trash guides in written form under the bosses in which they are in front of. So you might get some general idea and what to from there.
    This helped, thanks a lot !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safyra View Post
    In regards to trash.

Starting fresh. How many trash you can clear before you are blocked by bosses/doors ?

Is it somewhat like in HFC/BRF where you could/need clear a lot before pulling bosses?

Trash before nythendra.

Then trash up the tree all the way to the 4 portals.

Trash inbetween each boss and the portal.

Eye boss massive dinosaur (ranged can outrange his fear, melee get fucked)
    Ursoc pull slowly and interrupt.
    Dragons of nightmare lots of void zones. Be efficient with space.

Cant remember anything else specific or scary about other trash.

Seemingly low to skippable trash for cenarius.

Xavius has a gauntlet type trash. Which you shouldnt start without everyone there.
    Most fun trash if you have any aoe like living bomb, barrage etc