Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

For Honor Discussion

Alpha Beta has come to a close. I had fun with it, but i generally suck at these games and got wrecked quite a bit lol. But i did have a lot of fun with it. What are your guys thoughts about this game?
    Last edited by jermo22; 2016-09-19 at 03:55 PM.

I played the alpha and it was amazing. The combat has a lot of depth to it, it's honestly very much like a fighting game. This is easily a day one purchase for me given my experience with the alpha.

I kinda sucked at it too. lol But it was a great experience nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    From watching a few videos of people playing the Alpha, it looks amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it and unleash my inner Knight.

My one complaint was that the Executions seemed to only have one type of animation. I'm hoping there is a wild variety of kill-moves to really capture that visceral excitement.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Saw videos of it in youtube, seems really cool and I´d like to try it but at the same time I don´t see much variety in it. Even if the combat system is deep, in the end you are just smashing other people until one of you dies, which can only keep you entertained for so long. Probably not worth the $60 for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    From watching a few videos of people playing the Alpha, it looks amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it and unleash my inner Knight.

My one complaint was that the Executions seemed to only have one type of animation. I'm hoping there is a wild variety of kill-moves to really capture that visceral excitement.
    There's two to start with, which is based on whether you press X or Y (or PC equivalent on KB). I'm pretty sure I remember seeing additional kill moves as unlocks as well.

Very much enjoyed the gameplay, and in my opinion it never felt like I was cheated out of beating someone - I could see where I screwed up every time, whether it was in not blocking in time, not reacting to a guard break quick enough, leaving myself open one way or the other, etc., and I feel like that's definitely important in a game like that.

if anyone is interested, you can get beta key by checking this site, need to choose a guy, scroll through his moments and then customize weapon

https://scars.forhonorgame.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah pretty excited for this. I was so bad the first time through, but I'm hoping to actually take time and learn the ropes now.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I lost 100% interest once they announced its always online even for the Single Player mode. Not spending $60 for a Always Online game on console even more so a Ubisoft one, ill wait for a massive price cut.

Rarely have I felt a $60 always online game was worth it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I lost 100% interest once they announced its always online even for the Single Player mode. Not spending $60 for a Always Online game on console even more so a Ubisoft one, ill wait for a massive price cut.

Rarely have I felt a $60 always online game was worth it.
    I have to agree somewhat...I am a little more skeptical and this went from a Day-One purchase based on the gameplay and that one guy's super enthusiastic interviews last year to probably going to rent it first.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Will buy it for sure, looks like a fun game to play with friends.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-01-24 at 12:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Beta is starting up in a couple days; I really hope I get to to participate. I loved it from that cinematic trailer way back when but it kind of fell off my radar until last month. I want to believe this is going to be great...but Ubisoft makes me scared.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Beta is starting up in a couple days; I really hope I get to to participate. I loved it from that cinematic trailer way back when but it kind of fell off my radar until last month. I want to believe this is going to be great...but Ubisoft makes me scared.
    It's not a open world game so we should be fine

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    It's not a open world game so we should be fine
    Fingers crossed. At least it seems like they're dialing back the micro transactions from the last couple of years. Game play usually ends up at least fine in AAA titles, but the shades business practices ruin the actual game in some cases.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

I have the beta access and I can't play it because I can't login to Uplay app and website, ehhhh...ubisoft....really...

got spare beta keys for this if anyone wnts
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping to play this on PS4 with my buddy, but didn't get in yet. How is it guys?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Hey guys. I heard that if you recieved an invitation for beta you got 3 cd-keys in spare. If anyone has one of these lying around not being used i'd really appreciate it. I've been unlucky with the giveaways and sadly so has my buddies

Also looking for a spare beta key for PC if anyone has one! Thanks

I got the beta invitation from ubisoft and when I want to send the invitations to 3 friends I don't have such possibility while the email clearly stated that I can...absolute zero professionalism, not gonna buy this game