Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroes Of The Storm PTR Patch Notes — September 19 2016

god, im terrified on how the new chen plays
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...

So excited!

Deleted
    Malf changes have to be a joke. Even with CD and cost reductions and longer duration, a 20% burst heal nerf is killing him. Wouldn't be surprised if good teams use him in conjunction with Tass or Medivh, but this might kill solo healing even in lower leagues.

ETC seems to be getting massive buffs. Not saying he doesn't deserve them, but people ban him already more often than not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Malf changes have to be a joke. Even with CD and cost reductions and longer duration, a 20% burst heal nerf is killing him. Wouldn't be surprised if good teams use him in conjunction with Tass or Medivh, but this might kill solo healing even in lower leagues.

ETC seems to be getting massive buffs. Not saying he doesn't deserve them, but people ban him already more often than not.
    Nah man. Malf+Lili with Kung Fu Hustle will be so much fun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Interesting changes. As was said, Malfurion's direct healing needed not a nerf, but I overall agree with the changes to him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im not sure If I like the etc changes, kinda feels like a nerf to me. Playing a W build just felt so weak. Im not so sure with Chen, I might need to try him a bit more.

I beat Gillyweed(a streamer/caster) while playing the ptr, this is actually the second time I have beat her before, was funny. At the end of the game I body blocked her with Chen so she could not get out.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell new Chen looks frighteningly difficult to kill, especially in late game

Also:

Diablo: It is no longer possible to cast Overpower on Heroic Vehicles, such as the Garden Terror or Dragon Knight
    Nuuuuuuuuuu =(
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Anub also can't Cocoon those anymore.

Deleted
    ...and as a PSA for the ~2 people who don't have Muradin yet and also don't read the fine print:

his price is gonna rise to 4k gold, buy him now or stay dwarf-less forever...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Anub also can't Cocoon those anymore.
    Flipping DKs over the gate and punting them into your keep at the start of the game was mad fun, I'm super sad

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    ...and as a PSA for the ~2 people who don't have Muradin yet and also don't read the fine print:

his price is gonna rise to 4k gold, buy him now or stay dwarf-less forever...
    Thank you, that was actually very nice of you to point out.

10+ Year Old Account
    DAMN SON!

Muradin price incrased to 7K gold! But Diablo reduced to 2K gold. Funny though because i got both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    DAMN SON!

Muradin price incrased to 7K gold! But Diablo reduced to 2K gold. Funny though because i got both.
    4k actually.
    Not a bad thing, after some changes like unstoppable removed from E he did get harder to play.
    Also the starter bundle remains the same price so better discount

About fucking time they did something about Ming's ridiculous orb size. Though they reduced its cd... Ming has cds? I honestly have no idea why they ever thought Ming was acceptable.

What the fuck are they doing to Naz? I don't understand their logic sometimes. Nazeebo, a highly competitive and well designed hero gets a massive makeover under the justification "he's old and in need of an upgrade", while Tyrael whose design is a bag of old dicks from a million years ago is untouched again? How about just doing a pass on all the older heroes and adjusting their mana costs - the original game design must've assumed you'd hearth every minute to get mana, meanwhile modern heroes if they even have mana barely sip it. I love going oom on a piece of garbage like Tyrael from my abilities that hardly tickle the enemy while Ming shits on everyone with massive damage and never even needs a well. Fucking NAZEEBO gets an overhaul? WHYYYYYY????

Those Chen changes seem really interesting, but I won't fully understand them until I can try him out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Nuuuuuuuuuu =(
    I mean, it's like the only reason to play Diablo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    About fucking time they did something about Ming's ridiculous orb size. Though they reduced its cd... Ming has cds? I honestly have no idea why they ever thought Ming was acceptable.

What the fuck are they doing to Naz? I don't understand their logic sometimes. Nazeebo, a highly competitive and well designed hero gets a massive makeover under the justification "he's old and in need of an upgrade", while Tyrael whose design is a bag of old dicks from a million years ago is untouched again? How about just doing a pass on all the older heroes and adjusting their mana costs - the original game design must've assumed you'd hearth every minute to get mana, meanwhile modern heroes if they even have mana barely sip it. I love going oom on a piece of garbage like Tyrael from my abilities that hardly tickle the enemy while Ming shits on everyone with massive damage and never even needs a well. Fucking NAZEEBO gets an overhaul? WHYYYYYY????

Those Chen changes seem really interesting, but I won't fully understand them until I can try him out.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, it's like the only reason to play Diablo
    Re: Zeebo

He's getting an overhaul because he really doesnt have any talent diversity whatsoever. He has one competitive build and that's it. You also have situations like his level 1 talents - the others may as well not exist because no-one will ever take anything except Death Ritual

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Wut? Tyreal is one of the best warriors in HL atm the moment, and has been very popular in the pro scene even before his buffs a few months ago. I don't like his trait, but the rest of his kit is quite useful when you take talents into account.

I do agree about Li Ming. She needs to be nerfed into the ground for a few months since I'm getting tired of seeing her in every game. She's too safe to play while doing too much damage.

Interesting to see the Chen and Nazeebo reworks and ofc a new Hero incoming. Zarya looks average, but I have a feeling that I am going to enjoy the playstyle - One self buff, one ally buff, ranged attacks, 2 similar but high impact ults.. looks good.

Nazeebo will be much harder to play (RIP pre-patch toad and spider builds). Players great at trapping others in the zombie walls have a new talent for zombie destruction tho.

Edit: Seems like Nazeebo will be a thorn in someone's side when sitting behind minions.
    Last edited by ttak82; 2016-09-26 at 10:57 AM.

Nazeebo was my first unexpected love of this game, I'm excited and nervous for his changes. The malf innervate changes are interesting from a duo perspective, solo I'd bet half the time the person doesn't realise.

Nice to see, what I consider to be, the last point of getting ming into the perfect spot: some love to her orb build. She feels a lot more unfair than she really is, I think she's in a great spot right now balance wise.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Nazeebo was my first unexpected love of this game, I'm excited and nervous for his changes. The malf innervate changes are interesting from a duo perspective, solo I'd bet half the time the person doesn't realise.

Nice to see, what I consider to be, the last point of getting ming into the perfect spot: some love to her orb build. She feels a lot more unfair than she really is, I think she's in a great spot right now balance wise.
    I was one of those guys who scoffed at malfurion picks - have a high winrate against Malf comps. Last season I decided to just practice my overall game so I started picking him in UD. I now appreciate the hero.

The current changes are mostly buffs, and opens options at level 1 and other tiers. The Innervate change is a test of sorts, I think they might be trying to improve his pick rate. The change looks good on paper; time will tell if he will be insta pick/ban material. One of the best changes is the root change, though. the Higher range and faster activation make it feel more responsive.

I primarily pick the guy to counter Medivh. No he just got better for that purpose lol.