Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    How many American's livelihoods are to be sacrificed for this? I am just curious how much of the nations population shall be cast into the Moloch for some war games and a global dick measuring contest.
    A few so that millions in countries around SEA and EE don't get invaded/ethnically purged/deported by international bullies like Russia or China?
    Ignoring things never works. It didn't work in both WW, it won't work now. You either play the global game of Risk or eventually the war comes to you regardless, and then you have less of an advantage.

I wish more people would understand that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    - First graphs shows the obvious. More people are studying and baby boomers are retiring.
    So people are not gainfully employed is that what you are saying?
    The graph points out that its unemployment that has gone down, not employment gone up.
    - Second graph shows that yes when women start being part of the labour pool, men are now not the only ones to be employable thus their chances of being employed are reduced.
    Think they pick males so they have an actual data set over time.
    - The fourth graph is flat out false:
    No its not, look at that graph again, and then look at your graph, they show different things.
    In fact leftists have been arguing that increase in productivity should lead to increase in wages.
    The graph i showed shows the yearly increase declining, make sure you read that carefully.
    -The fith graph is accurate but ignores context. The main reason household income saw a decline is because the size of households have been in a steady decline. This minneapolis fed paper goes into more detail
    - 6th graph: SEE ABOVE
    Will read.
    - The seventh graph shows the obvious, people do not trust in politicians.
    I think its the decline that is the interesting thing.
    Also stop using zero hedge as a source of anything. It's a trash website, instead you could have linked the original source.
    I used the image.
    I used the image because to delve into zerohedge would have been off topic, and to delve into the study off topic and to intense.
    Feel free to read at your leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Coup in Iran was in 53, that makes it 63 years to do today I think.
    Let's use that as a pinpoint.

You're right, 63 years. Does it make it any better?

- - - Updated - - -

Now, if you want to answer Berengil, keep in mind I SPECIFICALLY said "your government's foreign policies".
    Not "the US". The SPECIFIC branch of your government that dictates foreign policies based on dreams of grandeur belonging to ages past.
    Dajil, your limited understanding of the issue amazing me especially when you put on airs that you are knowledgeable.

Iran was about to go communist as some countries were inclined to back in the 50's. Yes, America didn't want Iran to go communist, it didn't want any country to go communist, especially when it would give the Soviets some naval ports.

The religious in Iran, yes the Ayatollahs, the middle class and rich came to the US and asked for our help in preventing the country from going communist, we agreed to help.

Very few shots fired, Iranians didn't care.

If you need help in the future, come ask me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Ofcourse you had to adjust your stupid statement right away, for the US, Brexit is foreign policy and their stance on it was clear, or do I have to elaborate? are we now only counting countries they invade? what's the Djalil specific criteria for measuring US foreign policy?
    What decision, that was in the hands of the US, was a good US foreign policy decision in the last 75 years? (or 63) - Nafta comes to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to see you explain how the US President commenting very openly on the Brexit, is not considered US foreign policy, good luck.
    ´But that was not a US foreign policy decision - It was a UK decision.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Dajil, your limited understanding of the issue amazing me especially when you put on airs that you are knowledgeable.

Iran was about to go communist as some countries were inclined to back in the 50's. Yes, America didn't want Iran to go communist, it didn't want any country to go communist, especially when it would give the Soviets some naval ports.

The religious in Iran, yes the Ayatollahs, the middle class and rich came to the US and asked for our help in preventing the country from going communist, we agreed to help.

Ask you? Ahah nah.

Why exactly is Chinese expansion bad for the US?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    What decision, that was in the hands of the US, was a good US foreign policy decision in the last 75 years? (or 63) - Nafta comes to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

´But that was not a US foreign policy decision - It was a UK decision.
    Restoring connections with Cuba was a good decision, last 75 years? How about joining the fight against nazi Germany, noone in their right mind would claim that US foreign policy have been a constant fuckup in 75 or 63 years.

Deleted
    Restoring connections with Cuba was a good decision, last 75 years?
    I generally don't count undoing a fuckup a a good decision.
    How about joining the fight against nazi Germany, noone in their right mind would claim that US foreign policy have been a constant fuckup in 75 or 63 years.
    I agree - I merely restated the question so that the US policy regarding the internal matter of a third country did not qualify, because it clearly does not.

Undoing the fuckup of a govt decades back is not a good decision? Its not the current govt that cut the ties and put a trade embargo on Cuba.

Restoring connections with Cuba was a good decision, last 75 years? How about joining the fight against nazi Germany, noone in their right mind would claim that US foreign policy have been a constant fuckup in 75 or 63 years.
    Defeat of communism. Everything the US did between 1945 and 1990 was in response to the Soviets.

The only communist country left is North Korea.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    I wish I could see Skroe's reaction he is always wrong about everything.
    Your evidence is that the Philippines crazy leader said something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i think the philippines are doing an excellent job. the drug dealers and criminals need to be made examples of.
    They need to be made an example of extrajudicially? What happens when your neighbor decides he wants you house and accuses you of being a drug dealer?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Could you imagine a summit with Trump, Duterte and Putin? Hilarity (or the apocalypse) would ensue.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    A few so that millions in countries around SEA and EE don't get invaded/ethnically purged/deported by international bullies like Russia or China?
    Ignoring things never works. It didn't work in both WW, it won't work now. You either play the global game of Risk or eventually the war comes to you regardless, and then you have less of an advantage.

I wish more people would understand that.
    Ah, So it's a big charity that just so happens to primarily make Obama's buddy's really rich.......

Your act of charity rings hollow when you are the primary beneficiary of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

.... British Petrol company's went to the US asking for Help, Iran barely had much of a Communist movement, Mossedeq was hardly a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.