Addon for stock floating combat text

So, I was looking for an addon that would make me able to adjust the font/size of blizz stock floating combat text.

atm I'm able, through ElvUI to change de font, but doesn't seems to be a way to make it bigger.

Basically I was looking for an addon that'll maintain the dynamic style of combat text from blizz, aka showing above the monsters and myself, but being able to adjust it.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hocevar View Post
    I was looking for an addon that would make me able to adjust the font/size of blizz stock floating combat text.

• Any damage font addon can still change the font for you

• For Scrolling Combat Text (received) for Self you can adjust it with this snippet
      Code:
      CombatText:SetScale(1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
    • For Combat Text damage done to other players/npcs there will be a new WorldTextScale cvar in 7.1

• Any damage font addon can still change the font for you

• For Scrolling Combat Text (received) for Self you can adjust it with this snippet
      Code:
      CombatText:SetScale(1.2)
    Hey, thanks for the help, actually I had know about that code, but I was wondering if there isn't an addon that would make these changes more easily.

Plus the command per se doesn't seems to work for me, tried restarting and reloading the game and nothing, don't know if some addon is blocking the change.

Deleted
    ...a new WorldTextScale cvar in 7.1.
    7.1 is not live yet, it cant work right now