Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quit my job, find a job with less work hours (yeah a job is needed otherwhise you are gonna kill yourself). Buy a really nice house, do 1 big travel per year. Nothing really crazy, 60 million is a lot, but they can finish really fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would fund a campaign to ban threads "What would you do if you got $X".

Seriously, we need a megathread on this already!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yes, for $5, you can eat like a king.
    taco bell is garbage.
    i would also get the best gaming pc.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Other than things I'd do for my family.

Buy a Sweet RV and a nice off road 4x4 vehicle to haul with me (you never know what he weather might turn into). Travel around living off the interest and go till I've seen and experienced as much as I can.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Powerball and Mega Millions are far below 60m, so why bother ?

But fortunately europe has a 64m € ( ~ 71m $) pot waiting on friday; and no taxes in germany on such income. 8) i could easily give half of it away to the family and vanish afterwards with my other half.

Buy a 1500 sqft condo in downtown area, buy a new gaming rig, put the rest in the bank, play video games. So pretty much my life won't change except I'll have a condo.

I would invest, obviously. But for the first year I would travel. Then I would go back to school for my PhD.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would a 24 year old do with £1m, let alone £45m? I have no freaking idea what I'd do with it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    I'd give a lot of it away to family and friends, like pay off debts or buy them houses / cars, etc. I've no idea why anyone would want more than say £10 million, it's just pure greed tbh.

Deleted
    invest money in solid stocks
    buy nice flat/house in an area with no kids or religious people
    buy 2-3 cars (GT3 RS e.g.)
    buy nice PC (GTX Titan X, 6960X DDR4 the whole shabangs)
    buy 65 inc 4K HDR OLED PREMIUM curved supersonic expensive tv
    buy really nice danish bed for 60 grand
    miracolously meet woman of my dreams 1 day after I win the lottery
    buy local radio station so they stop playing trash mainstream music
    buy for people I like cool stuff.
    vacaaaaaaations

live the rest of my days doing shit I love

Things I Wouldn't do:

- help others
    - give money to people in need
    - doing something that is considered good by society ( I maybe would invest in science, but you can't get far with that kinda money )
    - buy a lambo. those cars are trash
    - care what people say or think of me (honestly never did anyways)

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 4 ideas for businesses I'd like to start up at some point in the next decade, getting that kind of capital dumped in my lap would probably be the impetus I need to quit my job and get to work.

Apart from that, a fancier apartment (my place is great, but too small and I don't like the layout). My parents are rich so they get (or would want) nothing. I'd probably hook both my friend and my sister up with their own apartments too - basically everyone gets a reliable, nice place to live. I'd hire both of them to help manage my businesses (they have jobs, but I'd poach them).

I'd pick a charity to patron - likely medical research or homelessness.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-09-20 at 04:30 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Instantly hire someone to help me figure out how to divide it evenly across 60 years. I live on way less now, I could easily split that, not work, and travel and do what I want instead. In 60 years, I'll be almost 90...i figure I won't make it that long anyways, so 60 years should be good.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Pay off my student loan, and use the rest to buy a meal at Taco Bell.
    Knowing what you lot in the US have to fork out for uni I gotta ask if 45 mill will even cover it?
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Buy this website and Ban endus permanently. I'd also make sure a global mod
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2016-09-20 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    $60m is kindof low for lottery winnings lately, there was a $1billion jackpot a few months ago.
    In Canada, the lottery weekly draw is $30m, if no one wins it usually gets to $60m before someone claims it. Thats the lotto max draw, the 649 drawing is usually only $10m.

If I won 60m I would give 10m to my parents and 10m to my brother. I would set aside 5m to buy up rental properties. I would then blow 5m on whatever I wanted. The 30m remaining I would probably invest.

Deleted
    Spend it all on sweets.

Deleted
    Retire.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Buy this website and Ben endus permanently
    You'd be doing god's work.

I would fund a trip to the moon with SpaceX were robots would leave the lander and write the word "Poop!" in five mile high letters in the same reflective paint that they used to paint dividing lines on the highways.

I have given this a lot of thought.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I would fund a trip to the moon with SpaceX were robots would leave the lander and write the word "Poop!" in five mile high letters in the same reflective paint that they used to paint dividing lines on the highways.

I have given this a lot of thought.
    I would have figured you would start merchandising gnomophobia products

Buy the spectral tiger and the stupid 2m spider, also bribe blizzard into giving me the black quiraji