Thread: Mythic+ guides

Deleted

Mythic+ guides

Are there any?

I mean, at least some general guidelines as what to skip, where to use invis pots etc...?

As a side note - how much of the trash can be skipped? I heard there is a counter that prevents you from skipping too much.

Deleted
    mythic+ are not challenge mods.. the timer is VERY forgiving, a decent group will not have any problems reaching mythic 10, you dont need any invis pots...

Quote Originally Posted by Jiav View Post
    mythic+ are not challenge mods.. the timer is VERY forgiving, a decent group will not have any problems reaching mythic 10, you dont need any invis pots...
    For optimizing for 2-chest clears at any given difficulty a good strategy is a must - it's not about beating the timer, it's about getting the most chests per time spent. This is doubly true if you pug other people's keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the dungeons are so forgiving you can have a dps doing under tank dps and still carry 3 chests on a +5 or 6 easily with having several minutes left on the timer.

Made by dubbelbasse

I'm with the OP, I wouldn't mind seeing some guides, especially based on affixes and high ilvl (i.e. 8+).