Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Modera is level-headed, pragmatical and also a bit quiet. Being introverted is not a sign that you have no personality, btw.

I wish Jaina could have been the one who has done all the things that Khadgar did in WoD and in Legion, or being a partner to Khadgar on the way, which would only have been possible if the story has developed differently. But the way the story has been written, it's better for her to vanish from the spotlight for one or two expansions and to get some rest.

Jaina turning into the female version of the Punisher just feels bad. We already have Rogers for that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I'm just waiting for the moment where she ends up dead. Either by us poking at her til her HP drops to 0, or by other hands. I'm sure she'll be corrupted in one way or another, on teetering on the very edge of being corrupted, by the time we see her next.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Modera is level-headed, pragmatical and also a bit quiet. Being introverted is not a sign that you have no personality, btw.

I wish Jaina could have been the one who has done all the things that Khadgar did in WoD and in Legion, or being a partner to Khadgar on the way, which would only have been possible if the story has developed differently. But the way the story has been written, it's better for her to vanish from the spotlight for one or two expansions and to get some rest.

Jaina turning into the female version of the Punisher just feels bad. We already have Rogers for that part.
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all. She judged her father, before she had experienced a similar loss to him, only after she actually suffered a similar traumatic loss did she finally understand him and acts a lot like him nowadays.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rykarr View Post
    This. I think if Jaina were set up to be a villain for this expansion she wouldn't have gone radio silent already. She's probably just taking a sabbatical, hopefully maybe going to Kul Tiras and maybe doing things to set up for the next expansion, which is probably gonna be Azshara-themed.
    If we're going to deal with Kil'Jaeden or Avatar or Sargeras this expansion, there must be Azshara before them. She's not more powerful than them and cannot be a boss for 120 lvls.
    If we don't deal with Kil'Jaeden or Sargeras this expansion, then why the hell does this expansion even exist?

My guess is she will return as a boss. Maybe not corrupted or evil, but maybe needing some "convincing" from players.
    She's gone on a dark path since the destruction of Theramore. Even more so after Varian was killed (which I am annoyed at as I thought he was the best leader so far).

She is one of the characters that are acting very reckless this expansion. Velen also being one of them. In storytelling it usually mean that the writers are planning big changes for those characters but don't have much time.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2016-09-23 at 02:07 PM.

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it"

Nzoth has a new servant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    "Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it"

Nzoth has a new servant
    It would be fun to see her raise as the servant of N'zoth to save our asses from the Legion (and then attack the Horde :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    What is her personality, other than being a random Member of the Council of the Six?
    You seen her conversation with khadgar in dala ? She is like loving MILF we all deserve. On the other hand jaina is just mental.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You seen her conversation with khadgar in dala ? She is like loving MILF we all deserve. On the other hand jaina is just mental.
    At least a pro-Alliance Human. Didn't saw something like that since BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    At least a pro-Alliance Human. Didn't saw something like that since BC.
    Nah, she was first one to let horde back in. Thats why modera is so cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nah, she was first one to let horde back in. Thats why modera is so cool.
    I meant Jaina. Modera is just yet another random neutral Human.

Why don't they make like the Warsong Clan a neutral Faction? Or the royal Apothecary Society?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    If it was Azshara the creature would be in Azsuna.
    Azshara isn't confined to Azsuna. I made an example out of her being able to appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Azshara isn't confined to Azsuna. I made an example out of her being able to appear.
    What I'm saying is that Val'Sharah is the LAST zone she'd be located in. There is no Naga presence there at all.

I think we'll end up killing Jaina sooner or later.
    How? That's kind of hard to tell. She can:

- be killed by Horde players only (most likely IMO)
    - try to destroy the Horde, and both factions stop her because the Horde is necessary
    - be corrupted by the old gods (least likely IMO)

If she doesn't get killed, she may be the new "kill them all" Alliance leader if Greymane dies. Which I hope won't happen, he's way more interesting.

Deleted
    Jaina will resurrect Cho'gall and they will team up for Bastion of Twilight II next expansion, both as servants to N'zoth.

Hopefully Med'an dies in the process somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina will be corrupted by the Old Gods. All them tentacles on her body...
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

10+ Year Old Account
    I ope she isn't corrupted. I just want her to go back home to Kul'Tirus, assemble an army there or just seperate from the Alliance, then my character can join her.

Already in the process of making "Jaina Was Right" T-Shirts :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance