Shadow Priest help

I know that our stat priority is haste>crit>mastery>int>Versatility. I heard that there is a soft cap of 30% haste not sure if that is true. But what i am wondering is how much haste before we focus on the other stats. What kind of numbers should I be looking for when i get into the 835+ ilvl.

Thanks for any insight would love to hear from everyone new to Shadow Priest this expansion.

no cap im pretty sure. haste will be strong for quite some time until we start to reach GCD cap at 100 insanity stacks with S2M however i dont feel like we will be reaching that anytime soon. Id 100% recommend checking on how to priest however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Homstar View Post
    I know that our stat priority is haste>crit>mastery>int>Versatility. I heard that there is a soft cap of 30% haste not sure if that is true. But what i am wondering is how much haste before we focus on the other stats. What kind of numbers should I be looking for when i get into the 835+ ilvl.

Thanks for any insight would love to hear from everyone new to Shadow Priest this expansion.
    Not sure who told you about a 30% haste cap, but that's not correct.. Keep stacking haste while keeping a decent (20-25+%) crit chance and you'll do fine

Deleted
    ∞ haste and some crit