Question shadow preist heroic healing

Anyone been trying this? how have u found it? I did a few today and other than the odd 1-2 deaths was quite clean

I can do 150k single target and 300k aoe as holy with dps gear and trinkets so I go with that ;p

Note that I have 21 traits which is a large dps increase for holy
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Why would you ever want to do that? You're OOM after 5 casts so you don't qualify as a healer. You're basically relying on your group being able to do the dungeon without a healer in which case enemies die too quickly for shadow to be any useful anyway.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    Why would you ever want to do that? You're OOM after 5 casts so you don't qualify as a healer. You're basically relying on your group being able to do the dungeon without a healer in which case enemies die too quickly for shadow to be any useful anyway.
    I kind of have to agree with GT4 here.. I mean, it's always nice to run heroics with 4x dps and a tank or healer for the last spot, but being shadow instead of disc in that case probably just slows the dungeon down.. The gear required would probably mean that with a healer you could do the dungeon in fewer pulls instead.. While still having Disc dps for the bosses.. My dps as disc on an average heroic fight is in the 170-220k range.