Question Need a computer for travel that is able to play WoW tolerably

So basically I am looking for something that is able to run Legion comfortably, as well as some other games like Dota 2 and Overwatch. I don't need it to run any very demanding games, I just need comfortable FPS in a decent quality in these games. This will not be my main PC, I have a nice desktop for that, but this is something to use when I am travelling etc.

I have narrowed it down to the following two candidates. Reason being they are at an attractive price point and will suit me well enough for non-gaming activitites.
    They are close but not exactly the same.

Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-52Z9 - 15.6" - Core i5 7200U - 6 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX - 2 GB GDDR5 \\\ this one is 50 EUR more expensive

Lenovo 510-15ISK 80SR - 15.6" - Core i5 6200U - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX - 2 GB GDDR5

So basically I am weighing the difference between the Kaby Lake and Skylake processors, vs. the fact there is 2GB less RAM on the Acer. Also the IPS panel on the Lenovo looks a little better and the build quality is maybe a little nicer, but it is close.
    Is the upgrade from
    Skylake 6200U 2.3 GHz -2.8 GHz to
    Kaby Lake 7200U 2.5 GHz-3.2 GHz
    worth the extra 50 EUR and drop in RAM from 8 to 6 when I prefer the screen and build quality on the Lenovo?

Also can anyone confirm that these will run Legion, Dota 2 and Overwatch comfortably (~30 FPS) on medium-ish settings?

Thanks so much in advance!

Moved to Computer Build / Upgrade Help.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are the price points of those two systems? I have two Alienware 15 R2s (My wife and I) and they are actually fairly reasonably priced and play WoW really well. (I get over 75-90 fps on just below Ultra settings @ 1080p) I paid under $1200 US for each. Solid well built machines. (i7-6800HQ, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, 970M 3GB) only complaint I have about Dell/Alienware is that added SSD is expensive from factory. I ordered dual m.2 Samsung 850 EVO 240G from amazon for each. Cost under $180 US on sale. RAID0 them.

Another nice thing about the Alienware machines is the Graphics Amps. You can upgrade the GPU to a desktop card to be used at a desk when not traveling. Gives a bit more life.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

I own a Lenovo B71-80 with the following specs:

Core i5-6200U Skylake (2.2 GHz-2.8GHz Turbo), AMD Radeon R5 330M, 17.3 inch screen.

It can run WoW Vanilla just fine at 1600X900 , everything maxed out and yield around 45 FPS average.

You need something with considerable more juice in it if you want to play WoW Retail@60FPS. I recommend avoiding the U series of mobile processors and go for normal, non U series mobile Core i5's or i7's.

The GPU is only used at 80% or so.

I am pretty happy with this laptop which I bought for only 502 Euros as I am content playing WoW Vanilla on the go at 40ish FPS (I too have a ridiculously powerful desktop to play at home) but I can guarantee you won't be happy with this CPU if you want retail at 60FPS.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

My i5 6300 and 940MX laptop plays WoW acceptably well (30-40 fps) on medium settings at 1080p in both solo and group play. I haven't done any raids on it yet though.