Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    They let their country go to shit. Just like Americans deserve Cuntin or Trump, they deserve their war-ravaged hellhole. They made their bed.
    Good thing that not whole world thinks bombing envoys helping those in need is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Good thing that not whole world thinks bombing envoys helping those in need is a good thing.
    I don't believe the envoy should have been bombed. But I do believe it should have never been there in the first place.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why is Russia bombing the UN?
    1: Russia was only responsible for the safety of the convoy while it was in Syrian government territory, after it crossed into terrorist territory they were at the mercy of the people they were hoping to aid.

2: At this point the idea they were taken our by an airstrike is just speculation and *sits in armchair* if you look at the pictures published the trucks have had their trailers burnt out from the inside, a bomb/missile from the air would have blown apart the trunks not just set them on fire internally without damaging the skeleton of the trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/SyriaCivilDef/st...62496247504897

Definitely looks like spontaneous combustion to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I don't believe the envoy should have been bombed. But I do believe it should have never been there in the first place.
    Ye, fuck helping people!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, fuck helping people!
    Fuck helping people who fucked themselves.

Deleted
    US bombed assad. Rules broken all that will now follow is only fault of US. Sorry mates but the dudes your voted voted people chose to make decisions made look you bad. All what now follows will be so easily made your fault. All what trump is for failed here. Obama wasn't even consulted. Obama is completely left out of what happens in Syria.

Deleted
    So... no help for the population that needs it?

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck helping people who fucked themselves.
    Yes I'm sure the population of Aleppo or in this case, some remote village, fucked themselves. I mean it's their fault if foreign extremist mercenaries are swamping the place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post

Twitter comments.

Cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The fact that they consider "unusually blunt language" a "stinging attack" is why the UN will always be a spectacular failure.

Morons.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    1: Russia was only responsible for the safety of the convoy while it was in Syrian government territory, after it crossed into terrorist territory they were at the mercy of the people they were hoping to aid.
    All too common thing that happens to aid effforts.

The Haitians hacked up aid workers bringing them water and food after their earthquake.

In the 3rd world African nations the UN has to bring in a whole garrison to safeguard aid workers dropping off food which pretty much goes straight into the hands of the warlords that sit on the perimeter waiting for the soldiers to leave so they can go.

Going on an aid mission in that shit hole part of the world is gambling with your life.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

It's more interesting what was the purpose of the hit earlier (coalition strikes at an artillery base @ Tharda Mountains) a bit too many Major Generals, Brigadier Generals and Colonels on the casualty list for a simple artillery base...

So did we know that Russia bombed it or is another of Washington's retarded "blame everything to Russia" propaganda?

If you think about it, USA needed something like this to happen to take eyes away from them assisting ISIS and Al Nursa two days ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Twitter comments.

Cancer.
    I was wondering when the Assad groupies were going to make an entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    In othr words, other cultures need to die according to Skroe cuz they are other n haf other interests n don't think US should lord the world.

You sound like an angry little boy, did some Russian take your ice cream n you want revenge on the world?
    He is completely retarded. He never acknowledges that USA has been the source of mass death and destruction past ww2 in a global scale and he blames Russia for USA's actions. If USA wasn't in Syria there wouldn't be war. If USA wasn't sponsoring and arming terrorists groups like Al nursa, there wouldn't be a war.

Russia reacts to things that happen around its borders or to their allies. NATO tried to get Ukraine in? Russians started to get massacred in eastern Ukraine? Legitimate Ukrainian government got overthrown in an overnight coup? ITS RUSSIA'S FAULT.

Meanwhile, you don't see Russians bombing random countries all over the world for whatever reason. We need someone to stand up to the USA in their foreign policy so we might have at some day peace in this shithole we call planet.

The only way the war in Syria ends is if Russia commits to it. We need a no fly zone there and Iranian - Russian - Chinese ground troops to cleanse Syria from terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It's not about the Russians really. It's really about ourselves (Americans specifically, Westerners in General).

Russia should be punished for it's games, but that's a side point.

The most importnat issue, as I see it, is that the mess that the international situation has become is the culmination of 25 years of an absolutely bullshit post-Cold War mindset. American policy makers, particularly foreign policy and economy policy makers, and their European breatheren spent 25 years convinced (and convincing themselves) that everybody outside our little Western club wanted to be like the West, held the same values (or just hadn't gotten here yet) or played by the same rules (or would like to).

So what do we do? We tolerate things like China joining the WTO and renegging on all it's commitments. Why do we tolerate that? Because we really really want China to be a (buzzword here) "responsible stakeholder" in the international system. And we've convinced that, like a bad WoW guild leader, if we continuously turn the other cheek, they'll eventually come around to doing things our way, you know "the right way" so to speak.

We've done this with Russia for years. It's been 10 years since the Bush Administration first caught Russia cheating on the INF Treaty. It's been four years since the "final report" was published. It's been two years since the Obama Administration first called them out.

Or Iran, and it's nuclear program. There is no incentive in the World the US could ever give that will get them to give up their nuclear program. But we've convinced ourselves that if we negotiate to death, offer them the kind of things WE WOULD WANT if we were in their place, maybe they'll be compliant. And when they violate, we don't hold them accountable for violations before we would rather have the image of them playing by our standards rather than the reality of it.

The list goes on and these aren't even necessarily the worst. But the West, and America in particular must drop, once and for all this self-defeating delusion that Russia, China and so many other countries in the world have the same values or what the same things as us. The fact that Putin managed to make the Syrian meat grinder even worse, to no ill effect for his own interests, shows the hollowness of Barack Obama and other's soaring oratory about the fiercy urgency of the human rights situation in Syria. Putin does not care, and we need to not operate under the assumption that he gives a shred about refugees or human lives involving Syria.

We should never Trust the Russians, the Chinese and whoever else not just because of specific bad behavior, but because intrinsically their cultures, their political interests, their national interests and economic interests have far less overlap with the West than we would like to believe.

It became an article of faith in the 1990s among America's elite that the Cold War was an aberration from the historic norm and that the power the West held over half the world was a rather embarrassing aberration that should be cycled down. It became believed that the post-Cold War paradigm, where countries could come together for mutually beneficial outcomes, was an ideal and stabilizing model. Take this recent thing that Obama considered cutting America's nuclear arsenal by a third, unilaterally. Why? Moral authority that doesn't matter in the nuclear chess game. What kind of bullshit, sick as fuck theory of international relations prioritizes giving up, of all things NUCLEAR LEVERAGE for disarmament. Just to make ourselves feel better? More moral? Nonsense. We should do that, if Russia does the same. That is how this works. A chip for a chip. And when Russia cheats, as they factually are on NewSTART and INF, we should actually make use of the legal avenues we have the right to use, rather than, as we have for 10 years, pretty much sat on our hands and hope that if we don't raise much of a ruckus, Russia will come back into the fold.

Well we've painfully seen, in the South China Sea, in Ukraine, in Syria what happens when the other team says "fuck your rules". We play by an internationalist "greater good" paradigm. They play by a Zero-Sum paradigm. We'll always lose until we play the game as it is designed to be played.

That's really why I say never trust the Russians. Because they are not Americans/Westerners. They do not aspire to be American and Westerners. And we're lying to ourselves if we operate from a position that we can somehow cajole them into acting like Americans and Westerners.
    Sieg heil, mein Fuhrer!

Deleted
    I was wondering when the Assad groupies were going to make an entrance.
    Perfect show of an inferior mind.
    "With us or against us".

Come on, I'm feeling like I need a laugh. Give me your view on what's happening in Syria and what should be happening in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    He is completely retarded. He never acknowledges that USA has been the source of mass death and destruction past ww2 in a global scale and he blames Russia for USA's actions. If USA wasn't in Syria there wouldn't be war. If USA wasn't sponsoring and arming terrorists groups like Al nursa, there wouldn't be a war.

Russia reacts to things that happen around its borders or to their allies. NATO tried to get Ukraine in? Russians started to get massacred in eastern Ukraine? Legitimate Ukrainian government got overthrown in an overnight coup? ITS RUSSIA'S FAULT.

Meanwhile, you don't see Russians bombing random countries all over the world for whatever reason. We need someone to stand up to the USA in their foreign policy so we might have at some day peace in this shithole we call planet.

The only way the war in Syria ends is if Russia commits to it. We need a no fly zone there and Iranian - Russian - Chinese ground troops to cleanse Syria from terrorists.
    I don't think I've ever seen so much flagrantly imperialistic propaganda stuffed into one post before. You're like of those fools in the UK walking around with a "We're Hezbollah now" sign. The fact that you have the balls to accuse the US of sponsoring and arming terrorists while openly calling for Iranian troops to "cleanse" Syria of terrorists shows how absolutely fucking clueless you are. Let's ignore the fact that Iran (a literal theocratic dictatorship) is one of, if not the largest supporter of jihad and terrorism in that region.

I'm sure I'll get a shit salad of Saudi, Israeli, and US crimes in response, because it wouldn't be logical to oppose Sunni and Shia jihadism, American foreign policy idiocy, and Israeli expansion all at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Perfect show of an inferior mind.
    "With us or against us".

Come on, I'm feeling like I need a laugh. Give me your view on what's happening in Syria and what should be happening in the future.
    Yeah, I'll oppose a chemical weapon using mass murder every single time. Live with supporting that shitbag if you can on your own.

The hole at the bottom of rear door looks like a penetration from a 30mm cannon (air mounted), dented the metal inwards..
    there were some reports that the convoy was hit by SU-25's, but those are unconfirmed for now, time will tell.

I don't think I've ever seen so much flagrantly imperialistic propaganda stuffed into one post before. You're like of those fools in the UK walking around with a "We're Hezbollah now" sign. The fact that you have the balls to accuse the US of sponsoring and arming terrorists while openly calling for Iranian troops to "cleanse" Syria of terrorists shows how absolutely fucking clueless you are. Let's ignore the fact that Iran (a literal theocratic dictatorship) is one of, if not the largest supporter of jihad and terrorism in that region.

I'm sure I'll get a shit salad of Saudi, Israeli, and US crimes in response, because it wouldn't be logical to oppose Sunni and Shia jihadism, American foreign policy idiocy, and Israeli expansion all at the same time.

You are in for a reality check. Iran hasn't invaded anyone in the past 200 years. How many countries have you invaded?

And yes you support Al Nursa in Syria, and yes Saudis is the biggest sponsor of terrorists in middle east.

Its you who is the clueless, go read.