Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Is it "random words'?" Time already?

- - - Updated - - -

What... are you on about. What has that to do with anything and who exactly are you talking to?
    http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/ir...ial-1553468312

Not familiar with assads support of sectarian violence I see. The point is simple, the double standards being paraded around in this thread are beyond pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/ir...ial-1553468312

Not familiar with assads support of sectarian violence I see. The point is simple, the double standards being paraded around in this thread are beyond pathetic.
    Why would I care about some claims from the Iraqi president? It's not like I don't condemn Assad for ruling with violence.
    You don't seem to have the intellectual ability to understand that just because I don't want another country to be destroyed like iraq and Libya, that doesn't automatically make me a supporter of Assad.
    God almighty, we're back at the basics in here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Okay I'm confused now, you think Iran is funding ISIS? they were part of the coalition bombing ISIS...
    How is my post linking Iran to ISIS? Not sure how you made that connection. Is it because I said they fund terrorism in that region? By region, I'm referring to the middle east in general, and terrorism isn't exclusively a salafist-jihad phenomenon.

Deleted
    How is my post linking Iran to ISIS? Not sure how you made that connection. Is it because I said they fund terrorism in that region? By region, I'm referring to the middle east in general, and terrorism isn't exclusively a salafist-jihad phenomenon.
    No one in here is supporting Assad. Who are you talking to?

Just leave that shit hole alone already, just hand it to fucking russia jesus christ. Then you can kick all the refugee back to their country and be done with it. Literally fighting over little piece of a little turd at this point.

Let them duke it out if they want to, the only ones getting hurt by this is themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I care about some claims from the Iraqi president? It's not like I don't condemn Assad for ruling with violence.
    You don't seem to have the intellectual ability to understand that just because I don't want another country to be destroyed like iraq and Libya, that doesn't automatically make me a supporter of Assad.
    God almighty, we're back at the basics in here.
    Well in that case, why should anyone care what you have to say on the matter? Who made you an authority on foreign affairs? You don't back up anything you say with coherent argument or sources, so explain to me why anyone should take you seriously? You have some nerve attacking someone's intellectual capacity when you deflect with ad-hominems on a consistent basis.

- - - Updated - - -

No one in here is supporting Assad. Who are you talking to?

You can see who I'm talking to by looking at the name of the poster I'm replying to. If you examine closely, you'll even notice it's not you.
    Last edited by downnola; 2016-09-29 at 05:55 PM.

Well in that case, why should anyone care what you have to say on the matter? Who made you an authority on foreign affairs? You don't back up anything you say with coherent argument or sources, so explain to me why anyone should take you seriously? You have some nerve attacking someone's intellectual capacity when you deflect with ad-hominems on a consistent basis.
    He just wants to keep the thread bumped. That's what they teach them at the Kremlin, make a vitriol filled thread that no one will want to participate in, that's how you squelch a topic.

The NY Times had an article just the other day about their tactics.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

You can see who I'm talking to by looking at the name of the poster in replying to. If you examine closely, you'll even notice it's not you.
    Ahahah do you like read my posts?
    Look dude, this is getting humiliating. Just get a cup of tea and come back when you come down.
    Or hey, you can hang out with hubcap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine that, another instance of the contents of my post being ignored. Didn't see that one coming.

I'm not sure what or who you're trying to convince anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    A 300 million country shouldn't have a bigger saying than a country with 1.4 billion people. It's simple logic really.
    Remember that EU 510 million So Russia and their puny 140 million shall have a very smale say?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He just wants to keep the thread bumped. That's what they teach them at the Kremlin, make a vitriol filled thread that no one will want to participate in, that's how you squelch a topic.

The NY Times had an article just the other day about their tactics.
    It wouldn't surprise me, we are talking about the country that brought us the protocols of the elder Zion and has an ex- KGB weasel as it's leader. I know every country has their own propaganda machines but Russia takes the fucking cake.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Remember that EU 510 million So Russia and their puny 140 million shall have a very smale say?
    If Europe was federalized, darn right we should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    If Europe was federalized, darn right we should.
    And you would from France.

The only thing missing from this video is Kirby holding 1 finger up and at least 3 water marks in Arabic featuring swords and black flags. The State Department is truly desperate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

The only thing missing from this video is Kirby holding 1 finger up and at least 3 water marks in Arabic featuring swords and black flags. The State Department is truly desperate.
    Sign of a desperate lobby acting desperately.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Russia have flat out accused the US of attempting to avoid damaging the former Al-Qaeda groups operating in Syria, they cliam the US has never bombed them and tried to pass them off as normal rebels:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37520793

In addition they claim that the west was quiet about people dying in Aleppo when it looked like the US backed extremists were going to take the city, and complaints have only started now it looks like they are going to lose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Russia have flat out accused the US of attempting to avoid damaging the former Al-Qaeda groups operating in Syria, they cliam the US has never bombed them and tried to pass them off as normal rebels:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37520793

In addition they claim that the west was quiet about people dying in Aleppo when it looked like the US backed extremists were going to take the city, and complaints have only started now it looks like they are going to lose.

I wouldn't doubt it was true, Look at the Muslim we have in the whitehouse, He's done alll things possible to AID them, right down to dropping weapons to the Terrorist/jihadi sobs.

P.S. Screw the UN

I am reading that Russia is sending 10s of fighter jets in Syria (SU-24, 25 and 34). Also, there is a constant "air-bridge" made by Il-76s bringing in supplies.

I think they will try to determine war before US elections. If Aleppo fails the war will be determined. It seems as if we are reaching the epilogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Here is the war report for today:

Deleted
    Will the end of the war in this world?