Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gusty jack View Post
    Why would the dragon be carrying around large sums of money?
    They're a dragon, that actually makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    They're a dragon, that actually makes perfect sense.
    Yeah you're right, I always imagine dragons terrorizing the countryside strapped up with enormous backpacks filled with gold and gems.

Have people still not realized that you won't get loot on every single fucking kill? Or is it too hard to grasp still after all these years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the cloak off him on my monk main. Very nice!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I got a helm on my main and a cloak on my dk. Not just 860. Not bad!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    I got gold on 2 characters and both used a seal, you probably just didnt notice.

- - - Updated - - -

You must be new to world bosses? This has been the norm for years.
    Why would you use a bonus roll on a world boss?

Yeah you're right, I always imagine dragons terrorizing the countryside strapped up with enormous backpacks filled with gold and gems.
    I take it you never played anything D&D related.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Got the relic. Was a decent upgrade from what I had.

So usually most world bosses are all up and you can do each once a week, but with Legion they're doing it differently. Is it 1 boss per week?

- - - Updated - - -

Idk but in Lord of the Rings:The hobbit, the Dragon was guarding a bunch of gold and had some in his scales, so it's not completely impossible I guess. Weird, but not impossible.

Finished on 4 toons so far, for a grand total of 24 gold (minus the world quest reward) So loot is either bugged or stupid low drop chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Privs View Post
    Finished on 4 toons so far, for a grand total of 24 gold (minus the world quest reward) So loot is either bugged or stupid low drop chance.
    Yeah because you not getting loot 4 times means it's either bugged or low drop chance

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Yeah because you not getting loot 4 times means it's either bugged or low drop chance
    Well not gonna put a bug past blizzard at this point. And dungeons have had pitiful drop rates so far, so why wouldnt I assume its low?

2 guildies got loot from his this morning, gf and I didn't get anything though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Privs View Post
    Well not gonna put a bug past blizzard at this point. And dungeons have had pitiful drop rates so far, so why wouldnt I assume its low?
    You have no idea how droprates in Legion works do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Kazzak at least offered Blood of Sargeras as a consolation if you didn't get loot. Also, a LOT of people aren't being rewarded even the piddling gold Nidhogg drops so it's probably bugged.
    you mean Felblight? Lol. Also, that was 1 world boss of MANY that actually dropped SOMETHING other than gold, everything else was a loot bag (with gold) or gold outright. This is nothing out of the normal. The world quest gives like 700g, way more than can be said for other bosses. Quit your complainin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I take it you never played anything D&D related.
    You made me slap my screen! Well played...

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Any enh shamans get their hidden artifact?
    That drops from a different boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    This world boss drops 860 gear, which is 10 ilvls higher than what you can get in normal Emerald Nightmare. Not everyone is going to start off in Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    For more 860+ loot? Got an 870 helm on my Druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Seems kinda weird...

"Oh, you killed the big bad dragon? Here, have some change!"
    Because in every other xpac World bosses dropped loot for every player every time and not just 30g for most of em.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    i got 6 gold, fantastic job blizzard, very engaging content
    You judge content based on how much gold it rewards? That's fucked up.