Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I got a titanforge 860 Agility+ Versatility trinket tonight and I kept giggling as it reminded me of this thread

He's gone all quiet now, I was enjoying the stupidity.

I feel like his parents or teachers never explained.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    I got a titanforge 860 Agility+ Versatility trinket tonight and I kept giggling as it reminded me of this thread
    You know you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    He's gone all quiet now, I was enjoying the stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalJacx View Post
    I feel like his parents or teachers never explained.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
    There's nothing else to say. You all were wrong, and my point was proven not only by my statements of fact but also by the sims you worship - point being that the DPS tradeoff for choosing some versatility over mastery is minimal considering the massive benefits you gain from having said versatility in terms of utility. Benefits that can and do manifest in pve and world pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Expert View Post
    You know you like it.

There's nothing else to say. You all were wrong, and my point was proven not only by my statements of fact but also by the sims you worship - point being that the DPS tradeoff for choosing some versatility over mastery is minimal considering the massive benefits you gain from having said versatility in terms of utility. Benefits that can and do manifest in pve and world pvp.
    Multiple sims shows you're wrong, what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Multiple sims shows you're wrong, what now?
    Except that they didn't. hahaha

The sims proved my point, that giving up some mastery and building up versatility is a minor DPS cost for substantially improved utility.

Cry more, kid.

Still no warcraftlogs from Professor Expert!

Why is this guy still allowed to troll without any punishment? He isn't proving anything, so this thread is basically misleading info.

All he says is "I proved my point", thinking that's enough. Not saying this is not entertaining, but the dude just ressed his topic for absolutely no reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Or his character armory XD

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    The most troll part is how condescending and immature he is towards people who disagree with him. There isnt any reason to call someone "champ" or say something condescending followed by "next" or to call someone "kid", etc, other than to troll. Unless thats his actual maturity level.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except that they didn't. hahaha

The sims proved my point, that giving up some mastery and building up versatility is a minor DPS cost for substantially improved utility.

Cry more, kid.
    ...you forgot plucking 16,000 of it from thin air.

Wilfully spreading misinformation isn't actually against forum rules, for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Why is this guy still allowed to troll without any punishment? He isn't proving anything, so this thread is basically misleading info.

All he says is "I proved my point", thinking that's enough. Not saying this is not entertaining, but the dude just ressed his topic for absolutely no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    Or his character armory XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hareem View Post
    The most troll part is how condescending and immature he is towards people who disagree with him. There isnt any reason to call someone "champ" or say something condescending followed by "next" or to call someone "kid", etc, other than to troll. Unless thats his actual maturity level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    ...you forgot plucking 16,000 of it from thin air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Wilfully spreading misinformation isn't actually against forum rules, for some reason.
    Ohh look at all that butt-hurtedness. You have these beta-fails who think their views are some kind of ideology.

Your own "sims" have proven that my assertion is entirely correct. Once you have about 50% mastery, going for versatility is better since you gain exponentially more utility in terms of healing and survival.

All in all, these respondents are a prime example of nothing more than glorified trolls. They do not want players trying new things, they think their way is the best when it's provably not, and they think that if their consensus of stupidity is somehow going to sway others to agreeing with them.

Keep on crying!!

Deleted
    more utility in terms of healing and survival.
    Oh you mean that thing that tanks and healers do? /Facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    But world quests will be...better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Ohh look at all that butt-hurtedness. You have these beta-fails who think their views are some kind of ideology.

Your own "sims" have proven that my assertion is entirely correct. Once you have about 50% mastery, going for versatility is better since you gain exponentially more utility in terms of healing and survival.

All in all, these respondents are a prime example of nothing more than glorified trolls. They do not want players trying new things, they think their way is the best when it's provably not, and they think that if their consensus of stupidity is somehow going to sway others to agreeing with them.

Keep on crying!!
    I still see no armory/warcraftlogs from you .
    Can't back your shit up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't back your shit up?
    It's hard to find someone with a dozen extra items equipped to get the vers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Yeah man, and healers should stack vers aswell you know, so they can increase their damage they're doing on the boss, ya know, for more utility xD

Deleted
    Just to put the final nail in the coffin.

ilvl 840 no trinket used (horn valor, counter measure) small dumy (facing). no wolves, no hailstorm = 195k over 5min (skada) mastery hast crit.
    now with wolves = 218k (2xwolves)
    now with hailstorm, boulderfist, and wolves= 256k

doom wolves are brutal... hailstrom is crasy hight; both and you top dps chart ...

Those are not simulation, on heroic dungeon I top dps at about 550k on those 15 ''Unrealiable" secondes...

those talent are just so ''upthere'' than if you do not use them you are shooting yourself in the back, over some minor regen that we don't realy need anyway...

my polite way of saying ''you s..k'' as a ench shamy.

crit will help you way more in your ''Utility"
    Last edited by mmoc67b1fc9c4d; 2016-10-02 at 12:53 AM.

Right, because healers and tanks are going to babysit every single DPS in the group and there are NEVER instances where you're more useful to the group off-healing than running your 'dps rotation'. Because if you're incapable of doing that, you're a crap player. And if you gimped your heals by 20% for an inconsequential 5% more DPS, you're an even crappier player who probably spends most of his time with battle pets...

...but thanks for showing us what it looks like when morons try to pretend they're intellectually superior by being dismissive, then fail hard.

Because there's absolutely no reason to do world quests. All players in this game only do one thing, and that's dungeons and raid. Nobody ever wanders outside of that narrow channel... YEA BRAH! SARCASM FAIL. I didn't think I'd see that happen in this thread but you just gifted us!

Can't back your shit up?
    You still live with mommy and you're 48. Your concerns are gravely misplaced.

It's hard to find someone with a dozen extra items equipped to get the vers.
    Is that how many it takes? A dozen? Are we to believe you can count that high now?

Yeah man, and healers should stack vers aswell you know, so they can increase their damage they're doing on the boss, ya know, for more utility xD
    Healer are a support class and already optimized for a single role. Enhancement are hybrid DPS who can perform support roles. Does this simple distinction confuse you?

Quote Originally Posted by sigiel View Post
    Just to put the final nail in the coffin.

ilvl 840 no trinket used (horn valor, counter measure) small dumy (facing). no wolves, no hailstorm = 195k over 5min (skada) mastery hast crit.
    now with wolves = 218k (2xwolves)
    now with hailstorm, boulderfist, and wolves= 256k

doom wolves are brutal... hailstrom is crasy hight; both and you top dps chart ...

Those are not simulation, on heroic dungeon I top dps at about 550k on those 15 ''Unrealiable" secondes...

those talent are just so ''upthere'' than if you do not use them you are shooting yourself in the back, over some minor regen that we don't realy need anyway...

my polite way of saying ''you s..k'' as a ench shamy.

crit will help you way more in your ''Utility"
    Can we get some subtitles up in here??? Someone needs to translate this post from retard to English.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-03 at 12:30 AM.