Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    même
    It's pronounced may-may.

You presumably does not read French, since the very first sentence of the article you picked...

'Les logements sociaux seraient-ils strictement réservés aux plus démunis ? L’idée n’est pas certaine, à l’instar de Patrick Trémège, le vice-président du groupe UMP au Conseil de Paris, pourfendeur des logements sociaux dans la capitale :*il vit lui-même dans un HLM depuis 20 ans. Le principe n’est pourtant pas illégal et c’est là tout le paradoxe. Quelles sont les règles en matière de logement social?''

means that an alderman of Paris have access to a rent-controlled social housing.
    Hey I just searched for French refugee housing Roublaix. Are you suggesting that there's areas in France that compare to the picture below? Cuz otherwise it doesn't fucking matter.

lolnevermindbanned
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2016-09-20 at 09:52 PM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    But yeah, can't help but laugh at how they're making their own situation worse. Hahaha.
    They don't know how to be civilized because they've never experienced civilization.

Thrusting them into the 1st world without any sort of conditioning (to say nothing about the zero background checks) is a disaster.

Not only is this obvious in theory but we've also got thousands of years worth of history showing what happens when two conflicting cultures come together.

You'd think these so called "educated and informed" people behind this "refugee" inundation would realize that.

(thing is the shot callers do and they are counting on the chaos, while the voters have fallen for the scam)

One need only look to the efforts to relocate ghetto folk to suburbs to see that this is a stupid idea.

What happens when you section-8 a property?

-That property is destroyed almost instantly.
    -Crime, drugs, gangs, theft, and violence set in.
    -The non-s8 populations leave the area.
    -All surrounding property values plummet.
    -Community is destroyed and becomes the next ghetto.
    -Repeat the cycle.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    The camp was named Moria?

Holy shit, is it a 4 day trip to get to the other side?

7+ Year Old Account
    By joining one of the factions of good fellows that proved repeatedly that they recruit talent for job openings in ''beheading'' and ''burning hostages alive'' ?
    How completely disingenuous of you : implying that there is only one option, an evil option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishtoes View Post
    I'd rather live in the bombed out city because then I can live out my Roleplay fantasy that I am in a Fallout / Stalker universe.
    And in those fictional universes you still wont be able to find a GF, even the mutants would shun you.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    And in those fictional universes you still wont be able to find a GF, even the mutants would shun you.
    Invasion of the Purians!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Meh, judging by everybody's response I guess you could say that a bunch of "refugees" coming over looking for a handout and then burning shit down when that handout doesn't come fast enough is "working as intended".

As if we all knew this was going to happen and therefore are not surprised that it is.

Which is true.

But the point of the thread was never to surprise, it was to warn.

This shit is coming to a civilization near you.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN