Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira
    Calling someone a sock is an insult? Am I really getting that old?
    Probably. Now, pretend that people randomly make their first post in a Gen-OT thread and then invoke the mods in their second ... two years after the account was generated.

Edit: And now, back to psychos!
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2016-09-22 at 05:11 PM.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Probably. Now, pretend that people randomly make their first post in a Gen-OT thread and then invoke the mods in their second ... two years after the account was generated.
    Seems he was banned. So that is that, lol.

Btw, Sidebar: Is your Sig supposed to read the way it does?

"No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Is that really supposed to say suppository, rather than repository? If so, that is pretty funny.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kathandira Some things, like the quote from the one ad spammer, need to be preserved for the ages. The other quote is among them: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...fe-world-stage With video even!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Kathandira Some things, like the quote from the one ad spammer, need to be preserved for the ages. The other quote is among them: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...fe-world-stage With video even!
    OMG it is correct. That is a slip of the tongue that will be remembered for ever!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I've never really met any, just douches trying to overcompensate by being mean, loud and obnoxious to everyone (especially women).
    Bingo, hit the nail right on the head.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov