Mythic VH bosses this week? (US)

So I know the Mythic VH bosses are set and not randomed. Is this the same on all servers? (US) if so can anyone tell me what the current line up is? Asked on my dead server but no help there. Just wanna know so I know what I am walking into.

Festerface, Mindflayer, Sael'orn

its randomised per run, it is not set.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    its randomised per run, it is not set.
    Mythic VH does not have randomised bosses per run. They always have a weekly set order.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritsgrace View Post
    Mythic VH does not have randomised bosses per run. They always have a weekly set order.
    Mythic VH is random?

me and 2 other people in our guild although we get loot locked, have cleared the place multiple times a week, and have had Fel Lord and Sae'lorn at the end MULTIPLE times.

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Mythic VH is random?

me and 2 other people in our guild although we get loot locked, have cleared the place multiple times a week, and have had Fel Lord and Sae'lorn at the end MULTIPLE times.
    I have never seen the bosses change, and I've ran it multiple times to help guild mates. My boss order this week was the above mentioned, and I ran it 3 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I have never seen the bosses change, and I've ran it multiple times to help guild mates. My boss order this week was the above mentioned, and I ran it 3 times already.
    ohnestly i am unsure then,

but i have run this with multiple mates each week on the US/Oceanic realms, maybe US and Oceanic run on different boss rotations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    They are random.

One of my friends did a 2nd VH mythic this week because we thought "hey the other 4 or so bosses are still undefeated in the raid info so theoretically you should still be loot eligible for those".

Unfortunately you do not get loot even if it is a different boss by his experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    Festerface, Mindflayer, Sael'orn
    Those are the three I had in my run earlier.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!