Khadgar bugged GAMEBREAKING!

Khadgar bugged in EU since a few hours ago, on the starting quest to Azsune,he wont show up to turn the first q and we're all stuck , cant start questing, cant change zone either , this is fucking disgusting i was planning to hit 110 tommrow now bcuz of this shit everything is totally fucked, how can a bug like this happen , blizz fix this ffs

Post on official forums, thanks for posting here, much to talk about.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Khadgar bugged in EU since a few hours ago, on the starting quest to Azsune,he wont show up to turn the first q and we're all stuck , cant start questing, cant change zone either , this is fucking disgusting i was planning to hit 110 tommrow now bcuz of this shit everything is totally fucked, how can a bug like this happen , blizz fix this ffs
    Blizzard doesn't read these forums. The official Blizzard technical support forums might be able to help. Did you just come here to vent?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    First of all. Today was EU maintenance. You were probably caught in the middle of realm restarts. Try again now.
    Secondly, this is not a Blizzard support forum, I hope you know this?
    Thirdly, why are you so very angry and in a hurry, you're not even 110 yet?
    Fourthly, worst bug report ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    Blizzard doesn't read these forums a lot. The official Blizzard technical support forums might be able to help. Did you just come here to vent?
    Fixed.
    Also, open a ticket, or even go for chat support. Opening a ticket is fastest if you open one and tell your character is stuck.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    Drop the quest once you land in Azuna and Khadgar will appear again. Don't return to Dalaran.

WOrked for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will have better luck starting a ticket with Blizzard or posting in their support forum.

Closing this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."