Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Find something else to blame other than "we're at a statistical disadvantage" for your bad performance. I did like 250-280k on first boss, Ursoc, Dragons and Xavius, and definitely above 200k on all the others. I was at or near the top of the dmg meters, with around 20 other dps in the raid. And I have 874 wep with 847 gear.

And sorry for sounding harsh, but I'm getting rather annoyed by players of certain specs acting as if "statistical disadvantage" means they're supposed to be doing 50% less than others, rather than 5% (the latter of which is easily counteractable through some smart play).
    Maybe you have that luxury when you play in a bad guild where people keep dying, but better players in better guilds like me don't have that. Fuck off with your elitism.

You're the same like the other guy says he pulls 250k in all fights then posts a log where he managed to get above 200k in exactly two fights where he had huge retribution uptime. Jesus you people...

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Find something else to blame other than "we're at a statistical disadvantage" for your bad performance. I did like 250-280k on first boss, Ursoc, Dragons and Xavius, and definitely above 200k on all the others. I was at or near the top of the dmg meters, with around 20 other dps in the raid. And I have 874 wep with 847 gear.

And sorry for sounding harsh, but I'm getting rather annoyed by players of certain specs acting as if "statistical disadvantage" means they're supposed to be doing 50% less than others, rather than 5% (the latter of which is easily counteractable through some smart play).
    I'm getting rather annoyed by players calling other players bad, and posting numbers without backing them up with logs and 'fessing up to their Retribution uptime.

Be a smart player, back up your numbers and account for Retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post
    I'm getting rather annoyed by players calling other players bad, and posting numbers without backing them up with logs and 'fessing up to their Retribution uptime.

Be a smart player, back up your numbers and account for Retribution.
    I can't post logs, because my guild's logs are private, even though I don't think we're progressed/important enough to warrant that, but whatever. I can give you a screenshot though. And if you think I shopped this or something, well, I assure you cropping something in paint is about the limit of my technical skills lol. Our logs will be set to public in a few weeks and I can link them then if anyone actually cares. http://imgur.com/nezgrUN

As you can see, we had 2 deaths. My retribution uptime was 4.74%, as both of those deaths happened within a few seconds of each other.

Keep in mind, our damage will become utterly retarded on that fight when we get Divine Tempest and 3/3 Righteous Blade. At that point we can DS for increased dps on the Corruption Horror, and cleave adds in P2 and 3 without getting off the boss. That would easily be another 40-80k dps just from cleave. Oh, and I got shit RNG on that pull. I got dream in the second phase, and I was never able to hit 100 corruption. If I got dream during the first phase, I could have lined the 100 corruption buff up with Crusade, which would have been another ~15-20 million damage at least.

And yes, I do have a legendary. It's the garbage neck.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh, our logs are still private, but we're releasing kill videos. Not my pov, but at least now people will know I'm not a liar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KB28WvZPjk
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2016-09-28 at 06:52 AM.

Ret buffs go live: yay!
    Tank can't make raid tonight, Monzsterr, you're up: dang!
    Oh well, tanking went well. My dps parses for Prot (for that that's worth) were actually hitting higher percentile scores than last week on ret. Maybe I've found my true calling.

Laurcus, can I ask, on your Xavius parse there (very spiffy) with the low mobility Ret has did you then mostly leave the running around to more mobile classes and were able to just go ham on the boss? what exactly was your strategy to keep max dps uptime?

first week full clearing EN my dps was pretty solid to be honest. single target dps was competitive. week 2 clear after buff was easily top 5 in a 30 man raid have no complaints on where ret is currently sitting

Quote Originally Posted by Monzsterr View Post
    Ret buffs go live: yay!
    Tank can't make raid tonight, Monzsterr, you're up: dang!
    Oh well, tanking went well. My dps parses for Prot (for that that's worth) were actually hitting higher percentile scores than last week on ret. Maybe I've found my true calling.

Laurcus, can I ask, on your Xavius parse there (very spiffy) with the low mobility Ret has did you then mostly leave the running around to more mobile classes and were able to just go ham on the boss? what exactly was your strategy to keep max dps uptime?
    Yeah, I tunneled boss pretty hard unless pony was up. Btw, I've never once went Divine Intervention. I use double pony every fight. Once I get Divine Tempest I will never leave melee on Xavius except to drop Nightmare Blades. Literally just gonna rotate around the boss and shoot divine storms at adds as they spawn.

In general my guild worked pretty hard to maximize dps uptime. We stacked Corruption Meteors towards the back of melee, and melee outside of the dream would just walk in front of the boss for a sec. Bonds always went to melee.

If anyone can be so kind to post what has been working on which bosses

Example;
    Emerald Nightmare

Boss:
    Talents:
    Tips to maximize DPS: (like when ideal times to fire off crusade) (bubble off bad shit that normally you would have to run out and lose dps)

We can get a little guide going