Poll: Pulls till bankruptcy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I craft my own food, and have near 2 million on my main server in terms of raw gold after buying the spider mount. Not adding all the shit I've tucked away and saved for later to sell at a higher price.

I'll manage, and prices will drop eventually anyway. I am however looking to level a herbalist/Alchemy character to 110 first of all, then enchanter, then scribe.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    He said 2k per flask and 750 per pull.
    I assumed 10 pulls an hour.
    Makes it 9500 per hour x 300.
    10 pulls/an hour with a flask for 2k it's actually 950g per pull.

Like seriously, recheck your math, because you are way off

Deleted
    its the herb prices, your solution is to gather herbs, you can make 300+g per gathering click depending on flower.

Until more people do it and we have enough herbs and the prices go down.

Or you can wait until the bots do it for you i guess.

Deleted
    Not enough thats for sure.

1-50 if I don't make any gold back.

1 week worth of raiding is ~85k on Stormrage, fun times.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not wow rich at all. I stopped playing and couldn't make use of the garrison. We did some math. It's almost 750k on our server just to supply the low-end amount of consumables for our 20m team.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    300+ are 225k, not 2M. Go back to school

OT: Around 8k pulls. Gotta love garrison gold
    I love people who are rich cause they subbed through all of WoD even though there was nothing to do. How no-life can you be?
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-22 at 12:27 PM.

At current AH prices it's like 7k per pull on my server. Luckily I made a bunch before the prices went nuts and am now slowly dumping my stock.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

2 x potions @ 1k each, 250g for food and 2k for flask. So maybe around 2500g for each pull.'

But who the fuck buy these items? Make them your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Nague View Post
    its the herb prices, your solution is to gather herbs, you can make 300+g per gathering click depending on flower.

Until more people do it and we have enough herbs and the prices go down.

Or you can wait until the bots do it for you i guess.
    Just wait until 7.1 when we get the blood vendor. Its going to crash
    Last edited by aeuhe4yxzhds; 2016-09-21 at 05:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't buy food or flasks and still came in second for overall heals for H Nyth. So I'm good.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

As a scrub casual, I'd flask for heroic raids maybe, or mythic plus dungeons if I ever did them. Anything else I wouldn't even spend the money.

I'm planning on using up all my WoD herbs for the first couple weeks. I have about 2000 of every herb from WoD... on one character. Another 500-1500 each on the other 11 characters means I can run with old flasks/pots for ages before I start having to use my Legion herbs.

My guild plans to start on normal mode(which makes me sad, since my overall ilvl is just short of normal's 850 drops already), so I can easily get away with this. And besides, what else am I going to do with all those old herbs?!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    I love people who are rich cause they subbed through all of WoD even though there was nothing to do. How no-life can you be?
    Putting 30 min a day in the garrison is being a no-life. How things have changed.

I played all throughout WoD because I started doing all achievements, leveling alts, etc..

15+ Year Old Account
    I go alch/herb like at the start of every expansion for that exact reason. I blame everybody else for not having the foresight to do it. Crafted gear is already useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    None I'm waiting for LFR... we don't wipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    None I'm waiting for LFR... we don't wipe!
    That is why everyone in LFR stinks. They don't wipe after shitting themselves all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    That is why everyone in LFR stinks. They don't wipe after shitting themselves all day.
    Any other edgy insults you can tell us? That is what these forums are for, right

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cooking is the least of your problems honestly.

Flasks and potions are absolutely ridiculous. I realize that we made millions of gold in WoD but the way that consumables work currently will drain millions of gold within a couple of weeks on most servers. It's not really even an issue of gold on servers like ours, it's that there is literally no supply. That one stupid herb that's used in pretty much everything, that also has a chance to fail when you try to herb it is fucking stupid.

They really need to hotfix something in regards to consumables or push that blood of sargeras vendor earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I go alch/herb like at the start of every expansion for that exact reason. I blame everybody else for not having the foresight to do it. Crafted gear is already useless.
    There's plenty of crafted gear that'll be BiS until Nighthold, especially single-stat gear and JC jewlery with its guaranteed sockets.

Why you use consumables when you are trying a new boss and learning tactics? What a waste of gold.
    First, get the tactics down...then worrie about killing him with enough dps.