Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    Ive never been more bored in my life. Ive played since vanilla beta.
    This person is smoking something good. Its not well polished... its not even perfect. Christ they are going to be nerfing the classes even more coming soon. Like Crazy if it was well polished and perfect this would not happen a month after release. Not to mention all the bugs, the legendary scandal, and more. The dailys which have been renamed world quests. Utter failure in my eyes.
    You are more bored now than you were during the X months of HFC or DS? That's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    It's amazing how much people's impressions can differ.

I think the Legion zones are small, cramped and visually unappealing. I'd say that they are the worst zone designs since Burning Crusade.
    Other than Blade's Edge Mountains (which we don't speak about) what was so bad about BC's world design? I hate the levelling grind and zip through it as fast as possible and the only zones I dislike are HFP and BEM from BC. Even back in BC I think the only zone I hated was BEM. Nagrand used to wear on me a bit too because I just wanted to get through it to get to SMV/Netherstorm asap.
    Last edited by rasako; 2016-09-24 at 12:08 AM.

it's definitely the best expansion since wrath; the game was so different back then that it's hard to compare them.

every expansion has boring looking zones (I don't like highmountain either) but val'sarah and suramar look amazing

also I mean, if you're not into the idea of doing quests every day I dunno what expansion would've appealed to you; BC/wrath/etc had piles and piles of dailies, and they were a lot more repetitive than the legion WQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    it's definitely the best expansion since wrath; the game was so different back then that it's hard to compare them.

every expansion has boring looking zones (I don't like highmountain either) but val'sarah and suramar look amazing

also I mean, if you're not into the idea of doing quests every day I dunno what expansion would've appealed to you; BC/wrath/etc had piles and piles of dailies, and they were a lot more repetitive than the legion WQs.
    I don't know. I've never liked dailies but something about Ogri'la kept me coming back. I still think the sons of hodir daily hub was the best daily hub of all time. I have always hated and dreaded doing dailies but I would race home from high school to SLAY THAT FILTHY PROTO DRAKE WITH MY BARE HANDS every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    You are more bored now than you were during the X months of HFC or DS? That's on you.

yes I am more bored then HFC or Dragonsoul, I actually liked Dragonsoul.... I dont know what people have to complain about it. And yes I liked trial of the crusader too..

I answer that after 7.4
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Legion i second best to TBC, Imo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    yes I am more bored then HFC or Dragonsoul, I actually liked Dragonsoul.... I dont know what people have to complain about it. And yes I liked trial of the crusader too..
    Dude. Even to me that i love every single crap Blizzard give me, that was too big of a crap. By far the worst whit on WOTLK, even more than Gearscore XD