Horde [US-Thrall][H] <Terrabad> Recruiting DPS for N/H Emerald Nightmare Progression!

<Terrabad> is a small guild looking to round out our progression team for N/H Emerald Nightmare with more ranged and melee DPS! We are currently 5/7 for Normal Mode Emerald Nightmare.

We raid two nights a week, Wednesday and Thursday night from 7-10 p.m. (EST) with Monday night being optional to progress a bit further before weekly reset. Unofficial raids and organized Mythic+ dungeons will usually happen on weekends and non-raid nights.

We primarily communicate via our vent server and will be using a Loot Council to better optimize our gear distribution for efficient clears.

The current plan is to clear through Normal EN the first couple weeks to familiarize ourselves with the mechanics of each encounter while continuing to build out our team. Once we're comfortable moving on, we'll dedicate ourselves to Heroic progression full-time.

The five founders of the guild are WoW veterans and IRL friends who have been raiding on and off since Vanilla/TBC. Don't let our resumes dissuade you, however. If you have limited non-LFR raid experience but want to give it a shot, we'll gladly show you the ropes! Even if you're not interested in raiding, plenty of us frequently level alts, farm Legacy content, and PvP, and we'll be looking to build a couple groups for Mythic+ dungeon progression as well.

If you're interested in joining, feel free to add me on bnet (Fappy #1883) or message me in-game (Manadork is my current main). You can comment here if you have any questions as well!
    Last edited by Fappy; 2016-09-23 at 07:10 PM.